a fluid in a sentence
1. Air is also considered a fluid in this case.
2. Another example of a fluid bearing is ice skating.
3. The damping is usually by a fluid.
4. all of which produce a fluid lead sound.
5. Johann Bernoulli proposed a fluid energy machine.
6. For a fluid, only the bulk modulus is meaningful.
7. The atmosphere is a fluid.
8. The atmosphere is a fluid.
9. A fluid at rest has no shear stress.
10. the Type "A" fluid in 1949.
11. it used the GM Type "A" fluid.
12. it also used the GM Type "A" fluid.
13. it used the GM Type "A" Suffix "A" fluid.
14. The Hydramatic employed a fluid coupling.
15. The atmosphere is a fluid.
16. Such a bearing is known as a fluid bearing.
17. The flow velocity u of a fluid is a vector field.
18. The entire step is a fluid motion;
19. hydronically (in a fluid).
20. A liquid is a fluid.
21. A fluid may be a liquid, gas or plasma.
22. At the time, the border was a fluid area.
23. It just exists as a fluid community."
24. (2) a fluid-filled coelom cavity;
25. I use a fluid and fast brush stroke.
26. It is written in a fluid and very readable style.
27. a "fluid ever-changing self."
28. David Tritton was a fluid dynamicist.
29. at others it is a fluid and organic dynamism.
30. as a fluid and ever-changing societal construct.
- mammalian prostate glands
- a spermatophore
- a small packet
- a gelatinous cone
- the substrate
- the sperm packet
- the lips
- the cloaca
- the vent
- The spermatozoa move
- the spermatheca
- Courtship rituals
- an embrace
- Certain primitive salamanders
- the egg mass
- a few exceptions
- his forelimbs
- the back legs
- their cloacae
- Roughened nuptial pads
- the male's hands aid
- (Oophaga granulifera
- opposite directions
- The tailed frog
- Ascaphus truei
- The "tail
- This frog
- fast-flowing streams
- storage tubes
- the following spring
- Most frogs
- either prolonged or explosive breeders
- prolonged breeders
- a breeding site
- Other satellite males
- their opportunity
- mate selection
- More females
- due course
- the breeding season