a drink in a sentence
1. Have a drink or few.
2. She poured a drink for him.
3. I haven't had a drink since."
4. He asks for a drink;
5. I never saw him take a drink."
6. Let’s go have a drink."
7. Pike is ill, and wants a drink;
8. A drink's too wet without one!"
9. Moe hands Veronica a drink.
10. She takes him out for a drink.
11. He makes himself a drink.
12. Having a drink.
13. When she did, he took a drink.
14. being unable to have a drink.
15. Inside, Lee buys Cozy a drink.
16. You just had a drink.
17. She invites Chase for a drink.
18. He orders a drink.
19. He then offers him a drink.
20. Curtis buys Gerry a drink;
21. I'm off to buy her a drink".
22. I like a drink.
23. I just need a drink of water.
24. Sangria is a drink.
25. He has a drink and gets sick.
26. Carmody leaves to get a drink.
27. He invites her to get a drink.
28. yon like a drink or something?
29. Anis del Toro. It's a drink.
30. Gimme a drink!" he ordered.
- The ATP
- the failed drug test
- a warning
- his autobiography
- a lie
- a failing marriage
- no top-level titles
- his ranking sank
- his run
- the sport's premier competitors
- any significant championships
- a rigorous conditioning program
- the rankings
- Challenger Series tournaments
- a circuit
- pro players
- top physical and mental shape
- the most successful period
- his tennis career
- classic matches
- five titles
- 110 to No.
- 6, the highest jump
- any player
- an early loss
- the second round
- ten finals
- the Masters Series tournament
- Most Improved Player
- the second time
- the history books
- two sets
- a five-set French Open
- only the fifth male player
- all four Grand Slam
- Only Laver
- this feat
- This win
- male player
- all four Grand Slam titles