a circuit in a sentence
1. Court: The county has a Circuit Court.
2. The county maintains a circuit court.
3. and one 20 A circuit.
4. A circuit equivalent is also shown.
5. Her husband was a circuit judge.
6. Most years there is also a circuit test.
7. John A. Shockey was a circuit rider.
8. and a Circuit Court Judge in Florida.
9. His father was a circuit rider clergy.
10. He was later a circuit judge in England.
11. He is currently a Circuit Court Judge.
12. A circuit court judge ruled against them.
13. He later became a Circuit Court judge.
14. In 1977 he was appointed a Circuit Judge.
15. It made about a circuit of 45 million.
16. Overflow in a circuit is costly.
17. By 1870 he was a circuit judge.
18. he avoided contact with a circuit barrier.
19. Lea was a lawyer and a circuit judge.
20. It has a circuit switching orientation.
21. Kevin Crane is now a circuit court Judge.
22. In 1973 he became a Circuit Judge.
23. He was a Circuit Judge on the Midland &
24. Three cars made a circuit of the city.
25. a circuit; a Tao-t'ai. To speak;
26. She has been a circuit judge since 2002.
27. In 1978 he was appointed a circuit judge.
28. He has also been a circuit judge.
29. Ben is looking for a circuit breaker."
30. This is called a circuit split.
- pro players
- top physical and mental shape
- the most successful period
- his tennis career
- classic matches
- five titles
- 110 to No.
- 6, the highest jump
- any player
- an early loss
- the second round
- ten finals
- the Masters Series tournament
- Most Improved Player
- the second time
- the history books
- two sets
- a five-set French Open
- only the fifth male player
- all four Grand Slam
- Only Laver
- this feat
- This win
- male player
- all four Grand Slam titles
- hard courts
- the only male player
- an Olympic gold medal
- his 1999 French Open victory
- his Wimbledon defeat
- a two sets
- one deficit
- 5 titles
- two majors
- Sampras's record
- six consecutive year-ending top rankings
- the only time
- his second Australian Open title
- a five-set semi-final and Yevgeny Kafelnikov
- four consecutive Grand Slam finals