a balloon in a sentence
1. The protagonist is "a Balloon Man".
2. A balloon may be free-flying or tethered.
3. A balloon catheter may be used.
4. The kids walk into a balloon forest.
5. Touch mode features a Balloon Fight backdrop.
6. They did fashion a balloon from dress silk.
7. by hijacking a balloon.
8. One time she left and went on a balloon ride."
9. the spiders' kite is not a balloon.
10. Thea quickly grabs a balloon and leaves.
11. On the 25th, he again shot down a balloon.
12. The next day he shot a balloon down in flames.
13. The end of the line would have a balloon loop.
14. The next day, he downed a Spad and a balloon.
15. 'delivery system': a balloon delivery system.
16. Never having gone up on a balloon.
17. Dr. Charles never went up in a balloon again.
18. He was the first Croat flying in a balloon.
19. Quacky flies by Whim in a balloon.
20. It inflates like a balloon.
21. A balloon atrial septostomy is also done.
22. "THROWN FROM A BALLOON.
23. Kabiskoy also claimed a balloon shot down.
24. Amiral Duperré Formidable testing a balloon.
25. NBCA combined with a balloon.
26. It has a balloon frame and a hipped roof;
27. It was her 235th ascent in a balloon.
28. A balloon release took place on April 25th.
29. Air distends a balloon.
30. Give me a balloon, a balloon, a ballon.
- a resonator
- the atmosphere
- The main vocalisation
- the male's loud advertisement call
- a female
- other males
- a quieter courtship call
- a more aggressive version
- a male intruder
- the expenditure
- much energy
- Other calls
- the advertisement call
- a release call
- unwanted attempts
- a distress
- fright call
- a scream
- The usually nocturnal Cuban tree frog
- Osteopilus septentrionalis
- a rain call
- the territorial behaviour
- home ranges
- such behaviour
- even juveniles
- many frog species
- territorial defence
- specific adaptations
- enlarged teeth
- an aggressive posture
- the intruder
- red back salamanders
- Plethodon cinereus
- marked individuals
- their original daytime retreat
- a log
- A similar proportion
- their home base
- their territories