a Lieutenant in a sentence
1. He died a lieutenant colonel.
2. He served as a lieutenant.
3. Or a lieutenant."
4. He was ranked a lieutenant.
5. a lieutenant of Jefferson Keane.
6. A lieutenant governor is.
7. Emperor Trajan with a Lieutenant.
8. Barker as a Lieutenant, 1864.
9. He'd become a lieutenant colonel.
10. A Lieutenant commands the team.
11. In 1812, he was a lieutenant.
12. He was made a lieutenant in 1838.
13. He served as a Lieutenant.
14. He was commissioned a lieutenant.
15. He left in 1923 as a lieutenant.
16. As a Lieutenant Colonel.
17. he left the Navy as a lieutenant.
18. he was made a lieutenant in 1778;
19. He became a lieutenant in 1901.
20. He retired as a Lieutenant.
21. by now a lieutenant –
22. He was a lieutenant.
23. He was a lieutenant colonel.
24. He was then a lieutenant.
25. He became a lieutenant in 1831.
26. He became a lieutenant in 1796.
27. He was a lieutenant general.
28. He became a lieutenant in 1909.
29. His son was a Lieutenant.
30. She was a lieutenant colonel.
- Lloctinent del Capità
- This body
- two officials
- any fighting
- the longest combatant
- its original declaration
- 24 September
- the modern era
- a very small body
- ceremonial duties
- The army's role
- internal security
- Brief civil disorder
- the French National Gendarmerie
- a detachment resident
- eleven soldiers
- supervisory roles
- six Corporals
- each parish
- seven parishes
- four junior staff officers to co-ordinate action
- a commander
- the rank
- the responsibility
- the six corporals
- his own parish
- a fighting force
- the able-bodied men
- a small, twelve-man ceremonial unit
- the only permanent section
- military service
- a requirement
- A shotgun
- a license
- its main responsibility
- the flag
- official ceremonial functions
- Andorra's military budget
- voluntary donations
- the availability