a 2013 study in a sentence
1. A 2013 study found the province with the most people sharing the name was Henan.
2. A 2013 study showed that the hospital charged the highest rates in the United States.
3. A 2013 study compared 15 antipsychotic drugs in treating schizophrenia.
4. A 2013 study concluded the same.
5. A 2013 study used spectrophotometer readings to quantify skin color of respondents.
6. A 2013 study found that the district is home to over 500,000 jobs.
7. A 2013 study has suggested a link between Alzheimer's patients and the caudate nucleus.
8. In a 2013 study, baboons have been shown to have this skill, as well.
9. a 2013 study estimates Mauna Loa’s volume at 83,000 cubic kilometers.
10. A 2013 study found that cursive does not increase writing speed in the Latin alphabet.
11. A 2013 study found a median delay of 1.5 minutes per round trip at the light.
12. A 2013 study used spectrophotometer readings to quantify skin color of respondents.
13. A 2013 study showed that 49% of Mardin's population identify as Arabs.
14. A 2013 study placed the two specimens in a new species, S. morrisi.
15. A 2013 study however suggests these clades to instead originate from Western Europe.
16. A 2013 study by Walk Score ranked Toronto the 2nd most walkable city in Canada.
17. A 2013 study argued that Gerrothorax consumed prey using suction feeding.
18. According to a 2013 study, about 47% of US jobs are susceptible to automation.
19. A 2013 study gave a detailed analysis of the morphology of this shrew opossum.
20. A 2013 study indicated that it is actually part of the genus Blakea.
21. a 2013 study estimated the cost at $100 million per month.
22. A 2013 study found that rape may be grossly underreported in the United States.
23. "Steneosaurus barettoni" was referred to Neptunidraco in a 2013 study.
24. However, a 2013 study moved the Chelariini to the subfamily Anacampsinae.
25. A 2013 study found that 7.7% of men have sexually assaulted another male.
26. In terms of healthy life expectancy, a 2013 study funded by the Bill &
27. E-liquids were purchased from retailers and via online for a 2013 study.
28. In a 2013 study, 34 of 49 welfare recipients unequivocally admitted to fraud.
29. A 2013 study also observed changes in plant health due to BPA exposure.
30. It is not among the 400 most common surnames according to a 2013 study.
- the fifth-largest number
- a ratio
- The oil and gas industry
- the Alaskan economy
- the state's revenues
- petroleum extraction
- Alaska's main export product
- primarily salmon
- a very small fraction
- nursery stock
- dairy products
- most foodstuffs
- general goods
- natural resource extraction
- a significant component
- Federal subsidies
- Its industrial outputs
- crude petroleum
- precious metals
- other mining
- seafood processing
- a growing service and tourism sector
- local lodging
- vast energy resources
- its oil reserves
- Major oil and gas reserves
- the Alaska North Slope
- fourth place
- crude oil production
- Alaska's North Slope
- the second highest-yielding oil field
- North Dakota's Bakken Formation
- 900,000 barrels
- the largest conventional oil field
- Canada's enormous Athabasca oil sands field
- 240,000 m/d
- unconventional oil
- producible reserves
- that rate