Yayoi in a sentence
121. The Yayoi period saw swords be used primarily for religious and ceremonial purposes.
122. Yayoi craft specialists made bronze ceremonial bells (dōtaku), mirrors, and weapons.
123. By the 1st century AD, Yayoi people began using iron agricultural tools and weapons.
124. The remains of a Yayoi village in Yoshinogari also attract large numbers of sightseers.
125. 300 BC). The prefecture has the remains of the largest known Yayoi period (300 BC –
126. The Yayoi brought wet-rice farming and advanced bronze and iron technology to Japan.
127. The Yayoi also have strong cultural similarities to the Koreans of that time period.
128. As the Yayoi population increased, the society became more stratified and complex.
129. The first paddy fields in Japan date to the Early Yayoi period (300 BC – 250 AD).
130. The legendary origin of Kusatsu goes back to the second century during the Yayoi period.
131. This included key works by Sarah Lucas, Louise Bourgeois, Tracey Emin and Yayoi Kusama.
132. The dish is today known as narezushi, and was introduced to Japan around the Yayoi period.
133. Yayoi Kusama, Ascension of Polkadots on the Trees at the Singapore Biennale, 2006.
134. Masashi told reporter Yayoi Aida he used to always say "man" before switching to "yo".
135. Yayoi and Satsuki thought Aki was hot thinking she was Fuyuki even though she had boobs.
136. The art installation "Narcissus Garden" by Yayoi Kusama is displayed in Brumadinho/Brazil.
137. Using the Cat God Rosary to seal Ura into the body of a cat, Yayoi is able to defeat him.
138. It isn't until Yayoi tunes him that the Fang Regalia is fully operational and complete.
139. According to an interview, she made her main anime debut in Air Gear as Yayoi Nakayama.
140. As the Yayoi population increased, the society became more stratified and complex.
141. Burial mounds in square, and later round, enclosures were common in the Yayoi period.
142. The destroyers Yayoi and Isokaze set out from Rabaul to rescue the men on 10 September.
143. During the Yayoi period, the Yayoi tribes gradually coalesced into a number of kingdoms.
144. Other stories focused on Choe Gu-sung, Shusei Kagari, Yayoi Kunizuka and Shion Karanomori.
145. Being bisexual, Shion is at the moment in a long intimate relationship with Yayoi.
146. The Yayoi period started between 1,000 and 800 BCE according to radio-carbon evidence.
147. He remembers Yayoi's dying words, which implied she would somehow meet him on the moon.
148. Inaugural exhibits included works by Yayoi Kusama and Patrick Blanc, among others.
149. The agricultural Yayoi people gradually displaced the hunter-gather Jōmon people;
150. A recent study confirms that modern Japanese are predominantly descendants of the Yayoi.
- Chaubey et al.
- Riccio et al.
- Zhang et al.
- 10,000 years ago
- Arunkumar et al.
- East India
- about 300
- West Asia
- the Horn of Africa
- 495 million
- around 313 million
- Ancient Egyptian
- Old Aramaic
- the Eastern Sahara