Yayoi in a sentence
1. Japan is in the Yayoi period.
2. Yayoi Kusama signing her work.
3. < Yayoi | History of Japan | Asuka period >
4. Carmaic jar from the Yayoi period.
5. However, there are fewer Yayoi period sites.
6. 300 BCE) or Yayoi 300 BCE –
7. He is often employed by Yayoi Matsunaga.
8. Yayoi Tachibana A shrine maiden from the East.
9. In battle, Yayoi wields a bow.
10. She has an assistant named Yayoi.
11. Yayoi (弥生) is a neighborhood in Bunkyo, Tokyo.
12. Weiss, Yayoi Kusama, Stephen Shore, and Dan Graham.
13. Music composition was led by Yayoi Wachi.
14. Yayoi snaps and strangles Kenji to death.
15. However, there are fewer Yayoi period sites.
16. She was also known as Washiyama Yayoi.
17. Yayoi was politically active through her life.
18. Yayoi-Takehisa Yumeji Bijutsukan, Tokyo.
19. It was later followed by the Yayoi pottery.
20. Yayoi farmers fished, hunted, gathered and farmed.
21. The song is voiced by singer Yula Yayoi.
22. Yayoi does likewise.
23. Yayoi Kusama. Edgard de Souza.
24. He is Daigo's father, and Yayoi's husband.
25. The cover art was painted by Yayoi Kusama.
26. Yayoi means "March" in ancient Japanese calendar.
27. Yayoi is a hostess at a hostess club.
28. Yayoi Urango, 1990–1996.
29. 2019 Mar 22 — Yayoi Kusama.
30. He is Daigo's father, and Yayoi's husband.
- Chaubey et al.
- Riccio et al.
- Zhang et al.
- 10,000 years ago
- Arunkumar et al.
- East India
- about 300
- West Asia
- the Horn of Africa
- 495 million
- around 313 million
- Ancient Egyptian
- Old Aramaic
- the Eastern Sahara