Wa State in a sentence
1. In Myanmar, the Wa language is the de facto official language of Wa State.
2. A discount is offered with a WA state drivers licence.
3. Wa State (Wa: Meung Vax;
4. The political leaders of Wa State are mostly ethnic Wa people.
5. The working language of the Wa State government is Mandarin Chinese.
6. China Mobile has cellular coverage over some parts of Wa State.
7. Tensions between the central government and Wa state were heightened in 2009.
8. Internally, Wa State administers 15 districts within its territory.
9. Initially Wa State was heavily reliant on opium production.
10. Wa State cultivates 220,000 acres of rubber.
11. Methamphetamine trafficking was also important to the economy of Wa State.
12. no drugs will go into China (from Wa State);
13. no drugs will go into Burmese government-controlled areas (from Wa State)."
14. no drugs will go into China (from Wa State);
15. no drugs will go into Burmese government-controlled areas (from Wa State)."
16. Top level competition is run by the WA State Futsal League.
17. leading representatives of the WA State side.
18. In 2017, he coached the U17 WA State team in Invercargill.
19. He was also selected in the 1984 WA State team.
20. SB 5047 - WA State Legislature.
21. Shan States. Wa State. Zale'n-gam. Kirat Autonomous State.
22. The company is associated to the United Wa State Army.
23. In 2013, Rooftop Movies hosted the Miss Universe Australia WA State Final.
24. The following 12 clubs will compete in the 2020 WA State League 2 season:
25. The WA state government rejected the offer.
26. Following the WA State Election in 2017, the portfolio no longer exists.
27. Mengdong is also a land port of China which connects to Wa State of Myanmar.
28. Slogans WA State of Excitment.
29. The 2019 WA State League 1 season was played over 22 rounds.
30. The 2019 WA State League 2 season was played over 22 rounds.
- Southeast Asia
- East Asia
- Mainland Southeast Asia
- the Andaman Islands
- South Asia
- South Chinese
- Harry L. Shorto's
- Khmer Comparative Dictionary
- Paul Sidwell
- Northeast India
- the Nicobar Islands
- Central India
- Acehnese in Sumatra (Diffloth
- Land Dayak
- Encyclopædia Britannica
- Southern Mon
- Sidwell &