Urgell in a sentence
1. Urgell and Cerdanya were added in 798.
2. It flows into the Segre in La Seu d'Urgell.
3. There is also a Roman Catholic diocese of Urgell.
4. He was Bishop of Urgell from 1971 to 2003.
5. It is part of historic county of Urgell.
6. Urgell and Cerdanya were added in 798.
7. St. Justus of Urgell.
8. He was born in La Seu d'Urgell, Catalonia.
9. He was exiled from Urgell and died in Lyon in 818.
10. 2.9% in Alt Urgell, Catalunya;
11. It was founded in 1966 by Ricardo Urgell.
12. He is the grandson of Modesto Urgell.
13. Chapters 35–46: War for the County of Urgell.
14. Urgell went to Peter.
15. They were Saint Justus, bishop of Urgell;
16. Cabrera, 17th Countess of Urgell.
17. Urgell Beatus, f. 82v: Noah's Ark.
18. Peter of Urgell may refer to:
19. Sunifred II (c. 898–948) was Count of Urgell.
20. Ermengol was back in Urgell by 13 March 1004.
21. Her younger son James inherited Urgell.
22. and Sunifred over Urgell.
23. He began his career as a cleric in Urgell.
24. It was consecrated in 913 by the Bishop of Urgell.
25. Urgell may refer to:
26. 8-10 September in La Seu d'Urgell, Spain.
27. In 1906, his son Josep Maria Urgell was born.
28. By her marriage she became countess of Urgell.
29. He was son of James I, Count of Urgell;
30. He died when the Moors took the city of Urgell.
- Roman Catholic
- the Bishop of Urgell
- the French Republic
- 468 square kilometres
- Andorra la Vella
- 1,023 metres
- 3,356 feet
- an estimated 10.2 million
- 81 years
- Arabic al-darra
- Louis le
- La Balma de la Margineda
- Sant Julià de Lòria
- the Neolithic Age
- the Valley of Madriu
- UNESCO World Heritage Site