UdA in a sentence
1. This was a source of pride for the UDA.
2. These were descendants of Emperor Uda.
3. Uda or UDA may refer to:
4. A Yagi-Uda antenna.
5. Uda or UDA may refer to:
6. The outskirts of Ōuda.
7. See also UDA South East Antrim Brigade.
8. Bandar UDA Utama in Pulai;
9. Bandar Baru UDA in Johor Bahru;
10. UDA member Michael Morrison (27);
11. A UDA/UFF mural in Bangor.
12. also sometimes used in UDA.
13. (also Uda and Hilaria;
14. Archaeology of the Uda Walave Basin.
15. Archaeology of the Uda Walave Basin.
16. Sword (Uda) was left out.
17. Uda Aramba is a village in Sri Lanka.
18. Uda Hapuwida is a village in Sri Lanka.
19. Uda Henepola is a village in Sri Lanka.
20. Uda Iluka is a village in Sri Lanka.
21. Uda Madapota is a village in Sri Lanka.
22. The UDA was legal at the time;
23. the outcome of the internal UDA feud.
24. The team returned to the UDA in 2007.
25. The UDA eventually withdrew.
26. It was earlier called Ćuda.
27. UDA South Belfast Brigade.
28. It is a left tributary of the Uda.
29. The UDA wins local elections in 1963.
30. Urban Design Associates (UDA;
- the Nursing School
- the School of Computer Science
- the University of Andorra
- three hours'
- 279 km
- 76 km
- 47 mi
- the Envalira Tunnel
- El Pas de la Casa
- Alt Urgell
- 12 kilometres
- 7.5 miles
- July 2015
- La Seu d'Urgell Airport
- Palma de Mallorca
- Air Andorra
- Andorra Airlines
- 11 July 2018
- 156 kilometres
- 97 miles
- 160 kilometres
- 99 miles
- 165 kilometres
- 103 miles
- 215 kilometres
- 134 miles
- 10 km
- 1,435 mm
- 25 km
- 16 mi) southeast