Troopers in a sentence
1. "A company of troopers &
2. The troopers draw their weapons.
3. all its NCOs and troopers were African.
4. Hawkins would take over on VR Troopers.
5. Starship Troopers (1997;
6. Twenty-one hundred troopers of Brig.
7. Rico in Starship Troopers.
8. 12 European troopers &
9. National Troopers Coalition;
10. There are 332 sworn state troopers.
11. Two troopers were captured.
12. The troopers were Roman citizens.
13. The troopers' casualties were small.
14. CSP troopers now carry the Smith &
15. State troopers immediately approached.
16. The name later changed to troopers.
17. Troopers are issued the Heckler &
18. Aryan Nations troopers in Idaho;
19. Starship Troopers may also refer to:
20. beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS.
21. Troopers have the BT-7 Thunderclap.
22. BAKER'S HORSE Troopers.
23. FRONTIER LIGHT HORSE Troopers.
24. Rupert's troopers followed them.
25. NX5515 Ochiltree E.G Troopers.
26. All four were killed by the troopers.
27. Brandenburg lost 10 troopers.
28. His troopers began to quit him;
29. Forrest had about 2,500 troopers.
30. Truck and troopers.
- cop cars
- police officers
- foot soldiers
- police cars
- beat cop
- state trooper