This response in a sentence
1. Smalls has called this response "ridiculous".
2. This response was viewed as a declaration of war.
3. Only on Yom Kippur is this response said aloud.
4. This response then appeared in Workers' Dreadnought.
5. This response was well received by Pope John XXII.
6. This response varies from species to species.
7. Davis was upset by this response;
8. This response can be dramatic;
9. Predators are the major cause of this response.
10. Frankly I was aghast at this response.
11. An example of this response code is a broken leg.
12. This response is known as striking the "funny bone".
13. This response was typical of Burr.
14. This response pleases Hippias.
15. With this response, Pang was enlightened.
16. At this response, Māra disappears.
17. This response by the plant is called a shot-hole.
18. This response left detractors unsatisfied.
19. This response is analogous to ACAID in the eye.
20. Obama's critics found this response inadequate.
21. This response was a diplomatic blunder.
22. This response was termed the "on" response.
23. This response is seen only in cancer cells.
24. This response to gravity is known as gravitropism.
25. it was this response that most damaged him.
26. This response is mediated by magnesium ion.
27. We didn't expect this response."
28. This response outraged the committee.
29. This response has many implications.
30. This response was released to the public.
- odoriferous prey
- Cave-dwelling amphibians
- immobile prey
- no smell
- complete darkness
- small hinged pedicellate teeth
- a feature
- an uncalcified layer
- one or two rows
- both jaws
- Rana spp
- no teeth
- vomerine teeth
- a facial bone
- unwary invertebrates
- Others amphibians
- the Bufo spp
- the Argentine
- Ceratophrys ornata
- inquisitive prey
- its hind feet
- its yellow toes
- leaf litter frogs
- actively hunt prey
- narrow mouths
- wide mouths
- their slightly backward-pointing teeth
- further jaw movements
- its burrow
- The subdued prey
- the yolk
- some move
- algal crusts
- submerged plants
- branchial food traps
- fine particles
- specialised mouthparts
- several rows
- labial teeth
- many kinds