This reduction in a sentence
1. This reduction in acid production causes gastric ulcers.
2. This reduction can occur in a pixel by pixel basis.
3. This reduction in sitting may decrease with time.
4. This reduction lowers the pressure on the retaining wall.
5. This reduction in service occurred in 2010 to save money.
6. This reduction is catalyzed by enzymes in the liver.
7. This reduction produces deoxyribonucleotides.
8. This reduction led to a weaker bite.
9. this reduction is not considered a manifestation of akanye.
10. This reduction allows for greater consistency.
11. Bergson was opposed to this reduction of spirit to matter.
12. The prosecution agreed to this reduction as well.
13. No clear evidence for this reduction process exists.
14. This reduction can be conducted enantioselectively.
15. As part of this reduction, Nos.
16. this reduction was partially reversed by 12(S)-HETE;
17. This reduction was proposed to be a cause of breast cancer.
18. This reduction was proposed to be a cause of breast cancer.
19. This reduction gives yields of 95%.
20. This reduction in COLA reflects the lower living expenses.
21. The primary reason for this reduction was funding.
22. Various references give similar results for this reduction.
23. Businesses do not receive this reduction.
24. This reduction has been largely due to human activity;
25. Several factors account for this reduction.
26. This reduction in wing size is rare in male moths.
27. This reduction follows from Planar QSAT.
28. This reduction in sperm count can be reversed.
29. This reduction follows from Planar QSAT.
30. This reduction is mainly due to social assistance policies.
- modern languages
- phonological shapes
- the same original Proto-Austroasiatic prefixes
- the causative prefix
- CVC syllables
- consonant clusters
- single consonants
- word formation
- most Austroasiatic languages
- derivational prefixes
- almost completely non-existent
- most branches
- a few specialized exceptions
- other Austroasiatic branches
- unusually large vowel inventories
- some sort
- register contrast
- modal (normal) voice
- modal voice and creaky voice
- the Pearic branch
- the Vietic branch
- a three- or even four-way voicing contrast
- some Austroasiatic languages
- the register contrast
- more diphthongs
- a few cases
- its original Austroasiatic phonological quality
- South Chinese languages
- a more typically Austroasiatic structure
- the reconstruction
- Harry L. Shorto's Mon
- Little work
- the Munda languages
- their demotion
- a primary branch
- the consonant inventory
- earlier reconstructions
- the Katuic languages