These operations in a sentence
1. These operations continued into 1939.
2. These operations found great success.
3. These operations obey several algebraic laws.
4. These operations were successfully concluded.
5. these operations lasted until 13 September.
6. In May, these operations resumed.
7. Throughout the whole of these operations Sjt.
8. Both these operations take O(log n) time.
9. Canada lost 7,600 troops in these operations.
10. These operations lasted three days.
11. These operations continued in 2009 and 2010.
12. These operations include.
13. These operations resulted in little contact.
14. Some checks are done during these operations.
15. These operations lasted until 13 September.
16. these operations ceased in 1989.
17. These operations failed.
18. These operations were resumed in March 1987.
19. These operations continued into July.
20. First group mirrored these operations.
21. First group also mirrored these operations.
22. These operations finished about 1973.
23. these operations were combined in 1997.
24. These operations began in the late 1800s.
25. During these operations six boats were lost;
26. Nothing was found by these operations.
27. These operations are performed in order;
28. These operations could last over 20 hours.
29. No shots were fired during these operations;
30. Nothing was found by these operations.
- customized transport
- remote areas
- the most quintessentially Alaskan plane
- the bush seaplane
- The world's busiest seaplane base
- an airstrip
- many items
- warehouse clubs
- Another Alaskan transportation method
- (that is, any time
- dog mushing
- a sport
- a true means
- Various races
- the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
- a 1,150-mile (1,850 km) trail
- the distance
- the official distance
- the famous 1925 serum
- much-needed medicine
- the diphtheria-stricken community
- all other means
- The "Serum Run
- another sled dog race
- the route
- the famous 1925 relay
- primary transportation
- all-terrain vehicle
- "snow machine
- Alaska's internet
- other data transport systems
- the two major telecommunications companies
- the Alaska United Fiber Optic system
- "two fiber optic paths
- a $1 billion project
- all other U.S. states
- a republic
- three branches
- an executive branch