These dates in a sentence
1. Shrove Tuesday occurs on these dates:
2. These dates use UTC as the time zone;
3. These dates were part of a Reunion Tour.
4. These dates apply to Noble's tours.
5. (At these dates, unit trains were a rarity).
6. Matt Wood left following these dates.
7. Laetare Sunday occurs on these dates:
8. A concert video was filmed from these dates.
9. These dates were localized to Florida.
10. All these dates are flops, however;
11. These dates are assured.
12. These dates may be approximate.
13. These dates were followed by a club tour.
14. however, some scholars question these dates.
15. These dates are marked with an asterisk (＊).
16. One of these dates was at the SXSW Festival.
17. these dates are also held in the dark room.
18. these dates are also held in the dark room.
19. These dates are marked with (res.).
20. These dates are sold in big markets.
21. For 2014, these dates were:
22. These dates are called Kalyanaka Tithi.
23. MOPR's repertoire spans these dates.
24. These dates and names are important.
25. No contemporary source confirms these dates.
26. The first of these dates is 1743.
27. Rémy concurs with these dates.
28. Though these dates are not reliable.
29. Though these dates are not reliable.
30. Though these dates are not reliable.
- other proto-languages
- "original homeland
- the hypothetical place
- Proto-Afroasiatic language speakers
- a single linguistic community
- this original language
- distinct languages
- Their distribution
- the Sahara pump
- no agreement
- this language family
- The main theories
- Widespread (though not universal) features
- the Afroasiatic languages
- the most remarkable shared features
- the prefixing verb conjugation
- this section
- a distinctive pattern
- /ʔ t n y/
- third-singular masculine /y-/
- tonal languages
- the Omotic and Chadic branches
- certain Cushitic languages
- The Semitic
- Egyptian branches
- Afroasiatic cognates
- ten pronouns
- three nouns
- three verbs
- two etymological dictionaries
- The two dictionaries
- almost everything
- The following table
- the thirty roots
- a fragile consensus
- present research
- the main sources
- Afroasiatic etymologies
- also UK