Their last meeting in a sentence
1. Their last meeting was in Tegna, Switzerland in 1975, shortly before Arendt's death.
2. At their last meeting in 1866, he found her hostile.
3. however, the narrator reveals that this interaction is their last meeting.
4. Aoko meets him again and they discuss Shiki's life since their last meeting.
5. In Hell." Harry sees the child's eyes glow, just as Cyphre's had at their last meeting.
6. His health, however, had deteriorated since 1914, their last meeting.
7. In 1819 the Creek held their last meeting at Ocmulgee Fields.
8. In their last meeting at Test level in 1954–55, Morris scored 153.
9. In this story, Scrooge meets Belle again 40 years after their last meeting.
10. The marchers got as far as their last meeting point when the police and tear gas arrived.
11. This was their last meeting, so to speak.
12. Their last meeting with both clubs came in the FA Cup in 2001.
13. It was their last meeting before Germer died.
14. Their last meeting in 2006 concluded with a 37–14 Texas victory.
15. It was three years since their last meeting, and the two traded blows for 12 rounds.
16. BYU defeated Utah State 38-0 in their last meeting in 2006.
17. Their last meeting was in 2003.
18. This would be their last meeting at a Grand Slam final until the 2017 Australian Open final.
19. Prior to this game, their last meeting was a 38–20 victory by SMU.
20. This was their last meeting;
21. The title "Headlights" is a reference to their last meeting.
22. Spain has won two, including their last meeting at the 1994 FIBA World Championship.
23. She is 0–5 against Sharapova, including their last meeting at the 2014 Western &
24. Their last meeting ended in a 55–44 loss for the Tigers in the 2014 season.
25. UCF then beat Temple 34–14 in Orlando in 2014, their last meeting.
26. In their last meeting, the Aggies defeated the Spartans 27–3 in Norfolk.
27. In their last meeting, the Aggies defeated the Rattlers 28-10 in Tallahassee.
28. It would also be their last meeting.
29. Argentina won two, including their last meeting at the 2010 World Championship.
30. Mr Biden, meanwhile, was so angered by Mr Karzai at their last meeting that he stalked out.
- the 2002 US Open
- their third meeting
- several up-and-coming players
- No. 3 Tommy Haas
- the fourth round and future No. 1 Andy Roddick
- the final ATP tour singles match
- the opponent
- all the players
- Agassi's big rivals
- a playing style
- the baseline
- their meetings
- long and entertaining rallies
- the prodigies
- the next great generation
- American tennis players
- foreign descent
- the first four matches
- a straight-set victory
- the 1988 US Open
- their best match
- high-quality shot-making
- the momentum
- a five-set victory
- the toughest contest
- his first US Open title
- Their next two Grand Slam meetings
- easy straight-set victories
- both the Australian Open
- the matches
- their matches
- the last being
- his prime
- their first three matches
- their last 11 matches
- Indian Wells
- Their most notable match
- the 1989 Davis Cup semi-final match
- a baseliner
- a three-time champion