The two main roads in a sentence
1. The two main roads are Titova Ulica (Street of Marshal Tito) and the east-west Zmaj od Bosne (Dragon of Bosnia) highway (E761).
2. The two main roads going through the center of the Celebration's downtown area are Market Street and Front Street.
3. The larger Salvadoran Army launched major offensives along the two main roads connecting the two nations and invaded Honduras.
4. The A211 connects the two main roads in this district;
5. Route 35 and Route 71 are the two main roads that pass through Belmar.
6. One of the two main roads to the tourism based coastal town, Ebeltoft in the park, passes through Rønde.
7. The Norwegian National Road 13 and the European route E134 are the two main roads through the municipality.
8. The two main roads from London to Southend, the A13 and A127, pass to the south and north of the town respectively.
9. The Union forces proceeded about 5 miles (8 km) on the two main roads leading between the two forts.
10. The town is divided into four quarters by the two main roads, which cross at right-angles.
11. At the center of town, where the two main roads met, a town hall was constructed where town meetings were held once a month.
12. These are all along Margonda Raya and Cinere Raya, the two main roads that pass through Depok.
13. The two main roads in Osidge are Osidge Lane and Hampden Way, which meet at a roundabout called Hampden Square.
14. Route 179 is a short connector between Route 77 and Route 81 which are the two main roads in Tiverton and Little Compton.
15. Hume Highway and Waterloo Road are the two main roads that run through the suburb.
16. The castle was built at the west end of the settlement on one of the two main roads through Wressle.
17. The station takes its name from the two main roads that cross near its entrance: Rue Lamarck and Rue Caulaincourt.
18. Lambton is mostly rural and agricultural area with some business on the two main roads in town.
19. The two main roads and the railway line run north-south and development has extended generally east towards Bargo River Gorge.
20. The two main roads are Pandav road and 60 feet road.
21. Most of the suburb's population lies along the two main roads in the area, Marsh Road and Nelson Bay Road.
22. The two main roads are Valley View Road and May Road, and its primary non-residential feature is De Anza High School.
23. The two main roads that run through it are State Route 45 and Grimes-Arbuckle Road.
24. The district includes properties along the two main roads, as well as Upper Russell, Basket, Laurel, Pleasant, and Park Streets.
25. Nagappa Street and 2nd Main road are the two main roads running through the heart of Palace Guttahalli.
26. In the town the two main roads Morphou-Nicosia and Kyrenia-Lapithos-Skylloura meet.
27. The two main roads on the development cross the canal via modern, red brick bridges on Frenchay Road and Elizabeth Jennings Way.
28. Kuthuparamb-Karyattupuram and Mooriyad-Naravoor Para are the two main roads.
29. It is set at the northeastern corner of the Island and Bridge Streets, the two main roads that traverse the island.
30. During this period, the two main roads became lined with houses, and some of the side streets were developed.
- la Vella
- the CG-1
- the Spanish border
- the CG-2
- the French border
- Bus services
- all metropolitan areas
- many rural communities
- most major routes
- peak travel times
- frequent long-distance bus services
- a daily tour
- the former city
- private companies
- some local ones
- no airports
- fixed-wing aircraft
- Andorra's borders
- (Camí Heliport
- commercial helicopter services
- an airport
- the neighbouring Spanish comarca
- the Andorran-Spanish border
- –La Seu d'Urgell Airport
- commercial flights
- the main hub
- 11 July
- no regular commercial flights
- the airport
- Nearby airports
- international flights
- The nearest airports
- The largest nearby airports
- hourly bus services
- both Barcelona and Toulouse airports
- The nearest railway station
- (6 mi
- the 1,435 mm
- in)-gauge line
- 16 mi