The toad in a sentence
1. Clapley's death dooms the Toad Island project.
2. He tries to make the Toad infiltrate the X-Men.
3. The Toad Rock is on a hill near the lake.
4. The good guy vehicle was the Toad Croaker.
5. The bad guy vehicle was the Toad Double Bubble.
6. She departs, but is soon captured by the Toad.
7. The warts are always darker than the skin of the toad.
8. I told Miles I found the toad."
9. He tries to make the Toad infiltrate the X-Men.
10. The toad's original range covered 12 counties in Texas;
11. His most successful books are the Toad series of books.
12. She could be the toad that kidnapped Thumbelina.
13. There is the Toad Rock on a hill near the lake.
14. Until 2009 the toad had not been observed since 1986.
15. If the toad has a pale stripe on its back it is an adult.
16. The toad is also known to play dead.
17. Its symbol and mascot is the toad, or sapo in Portuguese.
18. The toad population rose exponentially.
19. The toad is rare;
20. During the intervening months, the toad becomes a pet.
21. The toad patrol helps her after she fell on her back.
22. A dastardly and hateful rat who tricks the Toad Patrol.
23. Callum and The Toad have to save themselves."
24. Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars in 1991;
25. Aschenbrödel. The Toad Ring (1866)
26. The animals in the moon are the hare and the toad.
27. 'Tis now th'Apartment of the Toad;
28. As for amphibians, they inhabit the toad and the frog.
29. Both the toad and frog are amphibian.
30. The toad was staring rather nastily.
- these developmental patterns
- its dozen or so members
- Frog larvae
- oval bodies
- long, vertically flattened tails
- The free-living larvae
- the tadpoles
- Nannophrys ceylonensis
- wet rocks
- cartilaginous skeletons
- (external gills
- first, internal gills
- lateral line systems
- large tails
- Newly hatched tadpoles
- gill pouches
- accessory breathing organs
- the water surface
- gulp air
- small frogs
- These larvae
- specialised areas
- true teeth
- the jaws
- long, parallel rows
- small keratinized structures
- a horny beak
- Front legs
- the gill sac
- hind legs
- the spectacular apoptosis
- cell death
- the cells
- the larval gills
- nervous systems
- the aquatic, vegetarian tadpole
- the terrestrial, carnivorous frog
- better neurological, visuospatial, olfactory and cognitive abilities
- Pond tadpoles
- deep bodies