The summers in a sentence
1. The summers are warm and winters cool.
2. However, the summers are short;
3. The summers are usually hot.
4. The summers are hot and dry.
5. The summers can be extremely hot;
6. In the summers of 1948 and 1949, Mrs.
7. In the summers, the weather is warm.
8. The summers are hot enough.
9. The summers tend to be rather dry.
10. Therefore, the summers are warm here.
11. In the summers, he always visited Russia.
12. The summers are dry and mild.
13. The summers are hot;
14. The summers are dry and mild.
15. The winters are rainier than the summers.
16. The summers last from April to July.
17. The summers are hot and dry.
18. Research was done during the summers.
19. during the summers, she painted.
20. the summers are warm and very dry.
21. The summers are long and warm;
22. The summers are long and warm;
23. The summers and winters are mild.
24. the summers are generally dry.
25. The summers are cool and foggy.
26. The summers are warm to hot.
27. The summers bring heat waves called loo.
28. In the summers he prospected for gold.
29. The summers are warm.
30. It filled the summers of my childhood.
- the 90s
- what precipitation
- The highest and lowest recorded temperatures
- 100 °F
- just 8 mi
- the lowest high temperature
- The lowest official Alaska temperature
- one degree
- the lowest temperature
- the extreme north
- long, very cold winters
- short, cool summers
- the average low temperature
- 34 °F
- many places
- Numerous indigenous peoples
- European peoples
- Linguistic and DNA studies
- the Upward Sun River site
- a six-week-old infant
- The baby's DNA
- other native groups
- the Pleistocene
- the Upward River Sun site
- this new group
- The Tlingit people
- a matrilineal kinship system
- property inheritance
- the Yukon
- the Haida
- their unique arts
- The Tsimshian people
- President Grover Cleveland
- later the U.S. Congress
- these peoples
- other indigenous peoples
- smallpox outbreaks