The smallest towns in a sentence
1. The smallest towns in population are Champ with a 2010 population of 13, Country Life Acres (population 74), and Mackenzie (population 134);
2. it is the county seat, although it is one of the smallest towns in the county.
3. East Haddam was one of the smallest towns in the United States to participate in the urban renewal program.
4. If the town's application were successful, that would make it one of the smallest towns in the Amtrak system to have a station.
5. Dayton is one of the smallest towns in York County.
6. It is one of the smallest towns in the United States to have once operated a street car.
7. During this period, there was a significant increase in the number of theatres, as they appeared even in the smallest towns.
8. Yarmouth is one of the smallest towns in the United Kingdom.
9. On the Polish side the largest town is Kostrzyn nad Odrą. The region's historic capital, Lebus, is one of the smallest towns.
10. One of the smallest towns in Shropshire, it was granted its market charter in 1253.
11. This makes Skudeneshavn one of the smallest towns in Norway (Kolvereid, with 1,470 inhabitants is the smallest).
12. Garda is 32 kilometres (20 miles) from Verona, and is one of the smallest towns in the whole province.
13. It is one of the smallest towns in the United Kingdom with a population of 592 as of the 2011 census.
14. They carry it throughout Italy, even in the smallest towns.
15. Guaramiranga is one of the smallest towns of the Northeastern state of Ceará in Brazil.
16. Makedonski Brod is one of the smallest towns in North Macedonia.
17. Currently, it is one of the smallest towns in Poland.
18. Rucka is one of the smallest settlements in the City of Belgrade area, and being classified as an urban, one of the smallest towns in Serbia.
19. it was certainly one of the smallest towns in Yorkshire, such places as Snaith, Ripon, Tickhill, and Selby exceeding it in importance.
20. This is one of the smallest towns in kannur district of kerala state.
21. With a population of about 1,100 it is one of the smallest towns in Thuringia.
22. In terms of population, it remains one of the smallest towns in Russia.
23. Municipalities throughout the United States, from the largest cities to the smallest towns, sometimes fail to meet EPA standards.
24. Nieden, one of the smallest towns in the surrounding district, lies on a relatively flat glacial moraine on the east bank of the Uecker river.
25. Parham's population is roughly 250, which classifies it as one of the smallest towns in the northern area.
26. Some of the smallest towns connected to the trunk network only through nearby switches.
27. With little more than 1000 inhabitants at any given time, Schirwindt was one of the smallest towns in the province.
28. Throughout Lesotho, in the smallest towns there are Chinese small businesses.
29. Religious festivals even in the smallest towns have fireworks, which can include images of the patron saint on a frame outlined in pyrotechnics.
30. Nearly 250 families are residing, it is one of the smallest towns in the region.
- scheduled or chartered bush flying services
- general aviation aircraft
- the most popular aircraft
- this service
- the Alaska bypass mail program
- bulk mail delivery
- Alaskan rural communities
- that subsidy
- passenger service
- small air taxi services
- These operations
- customized transport
- remote areas
- the most quintessentially Alaskan plane
- the bush seaplane
- The world's busiest seaplane base
- an airstrip
- many items
- warehouse clubs
- Another Alaskan transportation method
- (that is, any time
- dog mushing
- a sport
- a true means
- Various races
- the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
- a 1,150-mile (1,850 km) trail
- the distance
- the official distance
- the famous 1925 serum
- much-needed medicine
- the diphtheria-stricken community
- all other means
- The "Serum Run
- another sled dog race
- the route
- the famous 1925 relay
- primary transportation
- all-terrain vehicle