The foam in a sentence
1. The foam has anti-microbial properties.
2. When the foam sits, disproportionation will occur.
3. The foam serves a number of purposes.
4. Once in the device, the foam begins to rise.
5. The foam tends to melt away and dissolve.
6. Clay is smoothed over the foam.
7. The foam may float on top of water, or be on land.
8. Let the foam go, and gaze with the eye of the Sea.
9. You behold the foam but not the Sea.
10. A paper seal covered the foam crystals.
11. Replacing the foam is a simple matter.
12. The male produces most of the foam.
13. The perspiration gradually softens the foam.
14. The gas expelled the foam in the form of a jet.
15. The foam was also used as a soap.
16. the foam is poured into Yosemite Creek;
17. The thicker the foam, the better the tea.
18. The foam can absorb 100 times its own weight.
19. As the foam is formed, it changes in structure.
20. The co-pilot's hat comes flying out of the foam.
21. The foam in the downcomer is about 50–60% air.
22. The foam is skimmed off while cooking.
23. The foam was extremely flammable.
24. Folks are waiting to welcome us Across the foam;
25. The foam was applied once daily for four weeks.
26. The furniture was built into the foam.
27. The Foam was the only stakes race on the card.
28. the Foam Museum, Amsterdam;
29. The foam helps provide more spin and speed.
30. Insert it in the foam while it drys.
- anti-microbial properties
- no detergents
- free-living larvae
- their development
- either aquatic or terrestrial adults
- most lungless salamanders
- miniature adults
- Nectophrynoides spp
- a few days later
- about a day
- Necturus, Proteus and Amphiuma
- Sri Lanka
- the age of about ten months
- maternal dermatophagy
- about seven minutes
- approximately three days
- up to 20%
- two or three months
- up to eight weeks