The basic principle in a sentence
1. This is the basic principle behind a linear compensator.
2. The basic principle of the pistol is recoil operation.
3. The basic principle of supply has not changed much over time.
4. The basic principle of the model was over time adopted worldwide.
5. The basic principle of the 6.0 system is a “majority” system.
6. It was the basic principle of journalism.
7. The basic principle is described in wave dynamics.
8. The basic principle is "slower traffic keeps to the outside;
9. This is the basic principle of the Library Sort.
10. The basic principle in these cases remains the same.
11. This is the basic principle used to create a shadow map.
12. In 1632, he put forth the basic principle of relativity.
13. The basic principle is the same as in interferometry or holography.
14. The basic principle has not changed since 1859.
15. It is the basic principle of the games of gain-ground.
16. This is the basic principle of all lasers.
17. This is the basic principle of the operation of immersion type PIII.
18. The basic principle of decision is majority vote.
19. A simple example clarifies the basic principle of ghost imaging.
20. The basic principle, however, is the same;
21. The basic principle of pulsed EPR is similar to NMR spectroscopy.
22. The basic principle involve two steps both performed optically.
23. We enshrined in law the basic principle of our existence."
24. IUCN guidelines of 1978 formed the basic principle.
25. The basic principle of insurance is to protect against loss;
26. The basic principle of the game remained the same.
27. What is the basic principle of the law?
28. Surmising the heart is the basic principle of officialdom.
29. It is the basic principle in modern treatises on sociology.
30. The basic principle is reframing.
- Andorran defence
- the sounding
- a landlocked country
- no navy
- an armed force
- about 600 part-time militiamen
- Cap de Sometent
- a Lieutenant
- Lloctinent del Capità
- This body
- two officials
- any fighting
- the longest combatant
- its original declaration
- 24 September
- the modern era
- a very small body
- ceremonial duties
- The army's role
- internal security
- Brief civil disorder
- the French National Gendarmerie
- a detachment resident
- eleven soldiers
- supervisory roles
- six Corporals
- each parish
- seven parishes
- four junior staff officers to co-ordinate action
- a commander
- the rank
- the responsibility
- the six corporals
- his own parish
- a fighting force
- the able-bodied men
- a small, twelve-man ceremonial unit
- the only permanent section
- military service
- a requirement