The athletes in a sentence
1. She told the athletes: "Welcome home!"
2. The athletes sharing the prize money were:
3. The athletes and officials were reprimanded.
4. 85% of the athletes in total were Americans.
5. None of the athletes made their event final.
6. None of the athletes received a medal.
7. he fell behind the rest of the athletes.
8. The athletes won approx.
9. The athletes being tracked are:
10. They stand behind the athletes."
11. seminar rooms for education of the athletes.
12. The athletes that advanced are highlighted.
13. The athletes that advanced are highlighted.
14. The athletes that advanced are highlighted.
15. The athletes that advanced are highlighted.
16. The athletes that competed are listed below.
17. and programs for the athletes.
18. The athletes of motorsport won 74 titles.
19. Only 45 of the athletes finished the race.
20. Following are the athletes:
21. The athletes won approx.
22. None of the athletes won an Olympic medal.
23. All the athletes used their byes.
24. The athletes competed in 45 sports.
25. The athletes eligible for a bye are:
26. The athletes that competed are listed below.
27. The athletes eligible for a bye are:
28. Presentation of the athletes.
29. The athletes that competed are listed below.
30. The athletes eligible for a bye are:
- the opening ceremonies
- the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Olympic biathlete
- Laurent Recouderc
- 2015 UCI Mountain Bike and Trials World Championships
- Volta als Ports d'Andorra
- the national road cycling tour
- Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella
- first and third syllables
- the sum
- an observational study
- frequently a set
- other means
- the geometric mean
- the arithmetic mean
- many diverse fields
- almost every academic field
- some extent
- the arithmetic average income
- a nation's population
- central tendencies
- a robust statistic
- skewed distributions
- a few people's incomes
- one's notion
- "middle", and robust statistics
- the median
- better description
- central tendency
- the two conferences
- the highest professional level
- American football
- This conference
- its counterpart
- 16 teams
- 4 divisions
- Both conferences