The Islamic Community Center in a sentence
1. The Islamic Community Center of Anchorage began efforts in the late 1990s to construct a mosque in Anchorage.
2. In 2010, after Obama defended the right to build the Islamic community center Park51 in lower Manhattan near the World Trade Center, Crowley suggested he had dual loyalties to Islam and the United States, and asked, "How could he....support the enemy?" In 2013, she said that the Muslim Brotherhood had "found an ally" in Obama.
3. One of the imams, al-Shqeirat, spiritual leader of the Islamic Community Center of Tempe, said in an interview that the imams were likely to file a discrimination lawsuit against US Airways, saying that "it was handled in an unprofessional way, and the decision (to remove them from the plane) was made by unprofessional people."
4. He occasionally attended the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix, which is also the mosque that Elton Simpson, one of the gunmen shot dead in the attempted Curtis Culwell Center attack of May 2015, attended.
5. The Islamic Community Center of Anchorage Alaska (ICCAA) is an Islamic center and mosque in Anchorage, Alaska.
6. Orlando Rodriguez and Phyllis Schaefer Rodriguez, whose son died in the attack, say they "support the building of the Islamic community center in lower Manhattan" and "feel that it would honor our son and other victims".
7. Turner's campaign ran ads showing images of the World Trade Center site in flames, accusing Weprin of commemorating the attack by defending the right of Sufi Muslims to build the Islamic community center Park51.
8. The group has advocated on a number of issues, including actions against the National Endowment of the Arts, battles regarding First Amendment to the United States Constitution issues, and the Islamic community center to be built near the World Trade Center site in New York.
9. Simpson was a longtime worshiper at the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix, starting in approximately 2005, but according to the mosque's president, Usama Shami, he stopped showing up months prior to the attack.
10. Abujihaad had been an occasional attendant of the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix.
11. The Islamic Community Center of Phoenix posted cash bond of $100,000 to have him released from custody.
12. He occasionally attended the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix since at least 2011 and cleaned carpets there.
13. On May 29, 2015, protesters staging a "Freedom of Speech" rally outside of the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix, the same mosque where Simpson and Soofi had attended, were met with counter-protests.
14. The Islamic Community Center of Phoenix (ICCP), which was founded in 1982, is located at 7516 North Black Canyon Highway, along Interstate 17, in Phoenix, Arizona.
15. Usama Shami is the President of the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix.
16. The Islamic Community Center of Anchorage began efforts in the late 1990s to construct a mosque in Anchorage.
17. The Islamic Community Center of Anchorage Alaska was the first purpose-built mosque in the US state, with construction beginning in 2010 to replace the musalla in a strip mall that had previously served the 3000 Muslim residents.
- a mosque
- a building
- south Anchorage
- the mosque
- the northernmost mosques
- a Bahá'í Center
- The 2018 gross state product
- Its per capita personal income
- a 2013 study
- the fifth-largest number
- a ratio
- The oil and gas industry
- the Alaskan economy
- the state's revenues
- petroleum extraction
- Alaska's main export product
- primarily salmon
- a very small fraction
- nursery stock
- dairy products
- most foodstuffs
- general goods
- natural resource extraction
- a significant component
- Federal subsidies
- Its industrial outputs
- crude petroleum
- precious metals
- other mining
- seafood processing
- a growing service and tourism sector
- local lodging
- vast energy resources
- its oil reserves
- Major oil and gas reserves
- the Alaska North Slope
- fourth place
- crude oil production
- Alaska's North Slope