The Anchorage Opera in a sentence
1. The Anchorage Opera is currently the state's only professional opera company, though there are several volunteer and semi-professional organizations in the state as well.
2. The Anchorage Opera is currently the state's only professional opera company, however there are several volunteer and semi-professional organizations in the state as well.
3. Opened in 1988, it hosts over 200,000 patrons annually, and consists of three theaters: Resident companies include the Anchorage Symphony Orchestra, the Anchorage Opera (Alaska's only professional opera company), the Alaska Dance Theatre, the Alaska Junior Theater, the Anchorage Concert Association (Alaska's largest Arts Promoter), Perseverance Theatre and the Anchorage Concert Chorus.
4. Steven currently is the Principal Percussionist with the Anchorage Symphony, the Anchorage Opera, and Anchorage Concert Chorus orchestras.
5. Canale’s Choreographic Credits include Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Winnipeg School of the Performing Arts, Characters Dance Collective, André Eglevsky Ballet, Las Vegas Dance Theatre, and the Anchorage Opera.
6. Deborah was commissioned by the Anchorage Opera to write "The Polar Bat," a new adaptation of "Die Fledermaus" which was produced there in 2014.
7. In 2015, the Anchorage Opera commissioned and produced her new libretto for Mozart's "The Impresario."
8. She worked with the Anchorage Concert Association, Anchorage Symphony Orchestra, and the Anchorage Opera.
9. and music festivals including the Aspen Music Festival, the Anchorage Opera, Chicago Opera Theater, the Pittsburgh Symphony, and the San Francisco Opera.
10. She studied classical voice and performed with the Anchorage Opera.
11. The Anchorage Opera is currently the state's only professional opera company, though there are several volunteer and semi-professional organizations in the state as well.
- Alaska's Flag
- Austin E. Lathrop
- the Alaska Moving Picture Corporation
- Ray Mala