The Alaska Native Arts Foundation in a sentence
1. The Alaska Native Arts Foundation promotes and markets Native art from all regions and cultures in the State, using the internet.
2. Amason has served on the Alaska State Council on the Arts and the boards of the Institute of Alaska Native Arts and the Alaska Native Arts Foundation.
3. Rubenstein lives in Bethesda, Maryland, and was married to Alice Rubenstein (née Alice Nicole Rogoff), founder of the Alaska House New York and the Alaska Native Arts Foundation and former owner of Alaska Dispatch News.
4. The Alaska Native Arts Foundation (in operation 2002-2016) was a non-profit organization formed to support the Alaska Native art community.
5. The Alaska Native Arts Foundation, a non-profit organization, is dedicated to supporting Native artists and their subsistence lifestyles based on living in harmony with the environment.
6. In addition to her business ventures, Rogoff helped found the Alaska House New York and the Alaska Native Arts Foundation.
7. Erica Lord has exhibited her work in solo exhibitions at the DeVos Museum of Art (Marquette, MI) and the Alaska Native Arts Foundation Gallery (Anchorage, AK), as well as in group exhibitions such as the Havana Biennial and the Museum of Contemporary Native American Art.
8. The Alaska Native Arts Foundation promotes and markets Native art from all regions and cultures in the State, using the internet.
9. Kelliher-Combs currently resides and operates in Anchorage, Alaska, where she is a member of the Alaska Native Arts Foundation Board, Alaska State Council in Arts Visual Arts Advisory, and the Institute of American Indian and Alaska Native Arts Board.
- Mary Youngblood
- Libby Roderick
- Lincoln Brewster
- The Man
- the Alaska Folk Festival
- the Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival
- the Anchorage Folk Festival
- the Sitka Jazz Festival
- the Sitka Summer Music Festival
- the Anchorage Symphony Orchestra
- the Fairbanks Symphony Orchestra
- Juneau Symphony
- The Anchorage Opera
- Alaska's Flag
- Austin E. Lathrop
- the Alaska Moving Picture Corporation
- Ray Mala