Southern Living Magazine in a sentence
1. Guntersville Lake, voted the best lake in Alabama by Southern Living Magazine readers;
2. Wine magazine, Southern Living magazine, etc.), and Vimala's Curryblossom Cafe.
3. Southern Living magazine featured this area, as did HGTV's What You Get For The Money.
4. In 2016, Fairhope was named the best small town in the South by Southern Living magazine.
5. According to the September 2018 issue of Southern Living magazine, Jennifer Garner's family farm is "near Locust Grove Oklahoma".
6. The accidental garden, referred to by Southern Living magazine as a "lovely mistake", has since been developed into a botanical garden.
7. Come-See-Me was voted as the number one South Carolina Festival and has been featured in Southern Living magazine.
8. McDaniel College was also ranked in Southern Living Magazine for the top 20 of the "South's Best Tailgates."
9. Southern Living Magazine published a feature story about the Yadkin Valley region in November 2007.
10. It was also selected as an Editor's Choice Pick by The New York Times and as a Southern Book of the Year by Southern Living magazine.
11. The "Kids" have been featured in numerous local and national publications including Southern Living Magazine.
12. He was featured in the Texas Living section of Southern Living Magazine in January 2007.
13. On November 26, 2012, Hager was named editor-at-large of Southern Living magazine.
14. Its most famous dish is the thin fried catfish, which Southern Living magazine has declared, "Possibly the best fried fish in the world."
15. Southern Living magazine described her as the "custodian of the twilight zone."
16. Guntersville Lake, voted the best lake in Alabama by Southern Living Magazine readers;
17. It was awarded "Best Maryland Crab Cakes" by Southern Living Magazine.
18. Southern Living Magazine called the cookbook "scholarly".
19. In 2012, he was named a "Hero of the New South" by Southern Living magazine.
20. Southern Living magazine recently cited Bentonville as "the South's next cultural mecca."
21. In April 2011, their front yard was featured in a three-page article, titled "Front Yard Face-lift", in Southern Living magazine.
22. The restaurant has also been featured in Southern Living Magazine.
23. In January 2015, she was named by Southern Living magazine as one of the "50 People Changing the South in 2015."
24. In 2014, they were listed as one of "10 Southern Rock Bands to Listen to Now" by Southern Living Magazine.
25. The company has been featured in Southern Living magazine and The New York Times.
26. In 1978 he became the director of photography for Southern Living magazine, a position he held until 1982.
27. It was named one of the South’s Best New Restaurants by Southern Living magazine.
28. Drying. Southern Living magazine editors placed the Harvest Cookbook on one of their "Editor's Choice Cookbook of the Week" lists.
29. It was named one of the “100 Best Cookbooks Of All Time” by Southern Living magazine.
30. He listed as one of the “50 People Who are Changing the South” by Southern Living Magazine in 2015.
- the Alabama Museum of Natural History
- Mardi Gras
- this day
- the U.S. Space &
- Rocket Center
- the Birmingham Zoo
- Close Encounters of the Third
- The Final Destination, Due Date
- UAB Hospital
- about 18,000
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- UnitedHealth Group
- Regions Financial Corporation
- BBVA USA Bank
- Compass Banchshares
- September 2007
- BBVA USA
- November 2006
- Regions Financial
- AmSouth Bancorporation
- SouthTrust Corporation
- Wells Fargo
- $400 million
- New South Federal Savings Bank
- Harbert Management Corporation