Sorani Kurdish in a sentence
1. For example, Sorani Kurdish is written in the Arabic script, which is normally an abjad.
2. The Kurdish people are the majority population in this province, and they speak Sorani-Kurdish which is a northwestern Iranian language.
3. Majority of the people in Kurdistan province speak variants of Sorani Kurdish, sometimes called as "Ardalani" dialect.
4. /o/ in Sorani Kurdish;
5. In 17th century AD, Mehabad became the seat of Mukri principality (known as Mukriyān in Sorani Kurdish and Mokriyān in Persian).
6. The song was originally written in Sorani Kurdish but nowadays it is sung in both the Sorani and the Kurmanji dialects.
7. Sulaymaniyah Sorani Kurdish dialect is the language of Baneh.
8. Besides his native Sorani Kurdish, he also sang in other languages such as Azeri, Turkish, and Persian.
9. Mohammad Sadiq Kaboudvand (Sorani Kurdish: موحەممەد سەدیق کەبودوەند) is an Iranian Kurdish activist and journalist.
10. The old version (ku.) remained as Kurmanji Kurdish Wikipedia and a new version (ckb.) created for Sorani Kurdish Wikipedia.
11. Kilomètre zéro (Sorani Kurdish: کیلۆمەتری سفر) is a 2005 film written, produced, and directed by the Kurdish director Hiner Saleem.
12. Sorani Kurdish: سهقز) is a county in Kordestan Province in Iran.
13. MaDonalds (Sorani Kurdish: مادۆنال) is a restaurant located in the city of Sulaymaniyah, Iraqi Kurdistan.
14. As demonstrative adjectives, Sorani Kurdish does not use OBL forms (though for demonstrative pronouns it does use OBL.
15. Ata Nahai is an Iranian novelist and short story writer who writes in Sorani Kurdish.
16. The community had its own graveyard, and spoke both Jewish Neo-Aramaic and Sorani Kurdish.
17. The other important dialect of Sorani Kurdish is Mokriani which is spoken in Mokrian region in Piranshahr &
18. A part of the Bible was first available in the Mukri dialect of Sorani Kurdish in 1909.
19. Kurdish Sorani Standard Bible (KSS) is a recent translation of the complete Bible in Sorani Kurdish by Biblica (International Bible Society).
20. Bayel (Persian: بايل, Sorani Kurdish: بایەڵ, also Romanized as Bāyel;
21. Darvaleh-ye Bala (Persian: دوروله بالا, Sorani Kurdish: دەروەلەی ژوورو
22. Aliabad-e Sasal (Persian: علي آباد ساسل, Sorani Kurdish: عەلی ئاوای ساسەڵ، also Romanized as ‘Alīābād-e Sāsal;
23. Kavis (Persian: كاويس, Sorani Kurdish: کاوهیس, also Romanized as Kāvīs and Kāweys;
24. Nezhu (Persian: نژو,Sorani Kurdish: نژۆ
25. Byara District (Sorani Kurdish: قەزای بیارە) is a district of the Halabja Governorate, Iraq.
26. Khurmal District (Sorani Kurdish: قەزای خورماڵ) is a district of the Halabja Governorate, Iraq.
27. The Kifri District (Sorani Kurdish: قەزای کفری) is one of the fifteen districts of Sulaymaniyah Governorate in Iraq.
28. The Qaradagh District (Sorani Kurdish: قەزای قەرەداغ) is one of the fifteen districts of Sulaymaniyah Governorate in Iraq.
29. The Mawat District (Sorani Kurdish: قەزای ماوەت) is one of the fifteen districts of Sulaymaniyah Governorate in Iraq.
30. The Pshdar dog (Sorani Kurdish: سەگی پشدەری) or Kurdish mastiff is an ancient dog landrace native to the Kurdistan region.