Snag in a sentence
1. Anderson lassos a snag and crosses.
2. In July 2001 the land swap hit another snag.
3. It can fail if there is a snag in the line.
4. Almost immediately, they hit a snag.
5. He later appeared to snag a hostage for Hedogross.
6. She fell into a pool, and a snag bound her there.
7. The first snag came quickly.
8. During the 1950s, the industry hit its first snag.
9. On 6 August she aided Paw Paw, sunk by a snag.
10. Snag may refer to:
11. In addition, prongs can snag on clothing or fabric.
12. Snag Lake is accessible by hiking trail only.
13. On 23 February 1863, she hit a snag and sank.
14. "Snag-it" is a song written by Joe "King" Oliver.
15. A second snag exists to the south of the first.
16. As it fished, Mistake's net hung on a snag.
17. Other things can also snag on various objects.
18. A fishing line can snag on a tree, for example.
19. Snag Rocks, (65°8′S 64°27′W
20. This is to aid concealment and a snag-free draw.
21. these jagged teeth were useful to snag its prey.
22. However, there's a snag.
23. But there is a snag.
24. Another potential snag is oversupply.
25. There is one big snag, however.
26. But there is a tiny snag. They loathe each other.
27. There is a snag, though.
28. However, I hit a snag this time.
29. In Japan, that is a big snag.
30. The snag is that the bill is unconstitutional.
- fly in the ointment
- stumbling block