Sephardic Jews in a sentence
1. A community of 600 Sephardic Jews live in Gibraltar.
2. Many Sephardic Jews wear a kippah only when praying and eating.
3. Dolma are part of cuisine of the Sephardic Jews as well.
4. The following is a list of Sephardic Jews.
5. Rodrik is descended from a family of Sephardic Jews.
6. Farhi is the daughter of Sephardic Jews from Turkey.
7. Melilla maintains an old community of Sephardic Jews.
8. His parents were both Sephardic Jews and American citizens.
9. As a trade center Kratovo was also settled by Sephardic Jews.
10. Her win was interpreted as an advance for Sephardic Jews.
11. Under the influence of Sephardic Jews, Amsterdam grew rapidly.
12. Sephardic Jews do not perform this ceremony.
13. It belongs primarily to Sephardic Jews.
14. Sephardic Jews do not hold a Shalom Zachar.
15. Sephardic music is the unique music of the Sephardic Jews.
16. Most are descended from Sephardic Jews from Morocco.
17. They were Sephardic Jews who were expelled from Spain.
18. His stories describe the life of the Bosnian Sephardic Jews.
19. The first families were conversos and Sephardic Jews.
20. More than 20,000 Sephardic Jews still remain in Istanbul today.
21. They were settled initially by Sephardic Jews from Pisa.
22. India attracted Sephardic Jews and anusim for a few reasons.
23. The name is also common among Sephardic Jews.
24. Iosifescu was born into a family of Sephardic Jews.
25. and Zedek ve Shalom in 1735, built by Sephardic Jews.
26. Medina is a common surname among Moriscos and Sephardic Jews.
27. Most were Sephardic Jews from Baghdad and Bombay.
28. This surname was adopted by Sephardic Jews as well.
29. Minḥah Ḥadashah, prayers of the Sephardic Jews (1855);
30. Most of these early settlers were Sephardic Jews.
- January 25, 1844
- twentieth centuries
- Ashkenazi Jews
- 31 mosques
- the Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Cultural Center of Birmingham
- the Hindu Cultural Center of North Alabama
- the Hindu Mandir and Cultural Center
- Theravada Buddhists
- Bayou La Batre
- the 1970s
- Chua Chanh Giac
- Wat Buddharaksa
- Wat Lao Phoutthavihan
- Paul K. Dealy
- A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- more than 29%
- between 26% and 29%
- May 14, 2019
- the Human Life Protection Act
- 10 to 99 years
- October 29, 2019
- Myron Thompson