Saxman in a sentence
1. From Saxman Totem Park, Ketchikan, Alaska.
2. From Saxman Totem Park, Ketchikan, Alaska.
3. One famous shame pole is the Seward Pole at the Saxman Totem Park in Saxman, Alaska.
4. From Saxman Totem Park, Ketchikan, Alaska.
5. From Saxman Totem Park, Ketchikan, Alaska.
6. Saxman is located at 55°19′14″N 131°35′54″W
7. Saxman first appeared on the 1900 U.S. Census as an unincorporated village.
8. This group included tenor saxman Red Prysock and singer Screaming Jay Hawkins.
9. Saxman may refer to:
10. Both the Saxman Mine and Quecreek Mine are in the Upper Kittanning coal seam.
11. He was variously billed as Saxman Brown, J. T. (Big Boy) Brown and Bep Brown.
12. Christopher B. Saxman (born October 18, 1965) is an American politician of the Republican Party.
13. Saxman's announcement comes on because of Gilmore's announcement.
14. Saxman's father, Bill, and mother, Jan, are the founders of Shenandoah Valley Water Company.
15. The last tracks feature Redman's father, saxman Dewey Redman , who died a few weeks after the session.
16. A post office was opened in Saxman in 1891, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1952.
17. In May 2007, Saxman was severely affected by flooding from Cow Creek.
18. Saxman is served by Sterling USD 376 school district.
19. McCullough becomes Saxman Road, then joins Latrobe Crabtree Road north to Bovard Luxor Road.
20. Saxman was an unincorporated community in Nicholas County, West Virginia, United States.
21. Saxman is 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west-southwest of Richwood.
22. The Saxman post office is also gone.
23. The carvings on the house were executed by Charles Brown, a Native from Saxman.
24. Coke Works. Mathias W. Saxman's Bradenville Mine &
25. The eastern side of the narrows includes the cities of Saxman and Ketchikan.
26. It was the first of Moondoc's small group releases with another saxman.
27. Latrobe Halfback Saxman scored two touchdowns in the first half.
28. He was, however, a hard-swinging saxman who had no problem leading a big band.
29. He served on the Saxman, Alaska City Council and served as Mayor of Saxman from 1976 to 1983.
30. The district includes the communities of Alden, Saxman, Sterling, and nearby rural areas.
- state government operations
- petroleum revenues