Samford University in a sentence
1. and an Honorary D.Sc. from the Samford University in 1972.
2. Samford University.
3. He received his J.D. from Samford University Cumberland School of Law.
4. The football field house at Samford University was renamed in his honor.
5. He was most recently the head coach at Samford University.
6. She attended Howard College (now Samford University).
7. It was home to the Samford University Bulldogs basketball team.
8. Along Lakeshore Drive, SR 149 passes the campus of Samford University.
9. It is home to the Samford University Bulldogs college football team.
10. and is one of Samford University's ten schools.
11. Auburn replaced Dye with Samford University coach Terry Bowden.
12. The broadcast studio is on the Samford University campus.
13. He has been 'Judge in Residence' at Samford University, Birmingham.
14. He is currently a Defensive Analyst at Samford University.
15. He signed to play college baseball at Samford University.
16. SuperJazz was later affiliated with Samford University.
17. Much of this history is recorded in the library of Samford University.
18. Since 2006, he has served as the president of Samford University.
19. She is a graduate of Samford University.
20. He played college football for Samford University.
21. In 1972 he was the NCAA Division II champion, for Samford University.
22. He served as President of Samford University from 1958 to 1983.
23. Against Samford University, he had 12 tackles.
24. He played collegiatly at Samford University.
25. Cathy earned his bachelor's degree in marketing from Samford University.
26. The DeVotie Legacy Society at Samford University was founded in 1995.
27. James has taught as a professor of religion at Samford University.
28. Newsom serves on the Board of Overseers of Samford University.
29. He played college football at Samford University.
30. He was most recently an assistant coach at Samford University.
- University of Alabama School of Law
- Birmingham School of Law
- Cumberland School of Law
- Miles Law School
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
- the Alabama Commission on Higher Education
- the Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education
- the University of Alabama
- fall 2016
- Troy University
- Phenix City
- University of North Alabama
- Spring Hill College
- the Southern Association of Colleges
- the Association for Biblical Higher Education
- the Council on Occupational Education
- the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges
- U.S. News &
- World Report
- Birmingham News
- Mobile Press-Register
- Montgomery Advertiser
- the University of Alabama Crimson Tide
- Auburn University Tigers
- the Southeastern Conference
- the 2013 season
- over 100,000
- over 80,000