Prospect Creek in a sentence
1. Eucalypt woodland area near Prospect Creek in western Sydney.
2. The presence of salt water confirmed Prospect Creek's connection to the sea.
3. Prospect Creek is the name of the following:
4. Fishing in Prospect Creek is closed to all recreational fishing traps.
5. Prospect Creek is a small creek in the state of Western Australia.
6. The southern end is at Prospect Creek near Yennora.
7. It is bounded by Prospect Creek in the north-east, Georges River in the south-east, and Cowpasture Road in the west.
8. Flooding issues with the nearby Prospect Creek have limited its potential for new construction.
9. Prospect Creek is also home to the United States record for lowest temperature.
10. The elevation of Prospect Creek is 643 feet (196 m) above sea level.
11. There was little left afterward other than an airstrip (Prospect Creek(PPC)(PARP) 1095' MSL) and a large gravel pad.
12. Coldfoot is the nearest city and is located about 31 miles (50 km) northeast of Prospect Creek.
13. Under the Köppen climate classification system, Prospect Creek has a subarctic climate.
14. Prospect Creek has a small airstrip, Prospect Creek Airport (IATA: PPC, ICAO: PAPR, FAA LID: PPC).
15. Prospect Creek is a 220-mile drive North from Fairbanks via the Steese and Elliot Highways.
16. Prospect Creek is located near two National Wildlife Reserves;
17. Under the Köppen climate classification system, Prospect Creek has a subarctic climate.
18. Prospect Creek has received some of the coldest winters in U.S. history.
19. The two tributaries of the Armanda river are Prospect Creek and Palm Creek.
20. There are connections to Prospect Creek cyclepath, Orphan School Creek cyclepath, Clear Paddock Creek cyclepath.
21. Orphan School Creek is a tributary of Prospect Creek, located entirely within the City of Fairfield, NSW.
22. A large sandstone arched bridge spanning the Prospect Creek.
23. It is also known as Greasy Bill Creek water race, Prospect Creek Stone Walls, and Star of Normanby Mine.
24. A Chinese settlement site is located on Prospect Creek at its junction with Nuggety Gully.
25. Prospect includes the neighbourhood of Prospect Creek (24°25′00″S 150°25′59″E
26. (Prospect Creek)).
27. Banana Shire Council provides a fortnightly mobile library service at Prospect Creek School.
28. The reserve straddles Prospect Creek, which creates the border between Fairfield City and Cumberland Council.
29. A number of his works in NSW, namely the Lansdowne Bridge over the Prospect Creek on the Hume Highway at Lansvale;
30. Prospect Creek.
- January 23, 1971
- the entire year
- Upward Sun River
- the Tanana River Valley
- the New World
- Ben Potter
- the University of Alaska Fairbanks
- the Upward River Sun
- Ancient Beringians
- Grover Cleveland
- Annette Island
- the Pacific Northwest Coast
- the late 18th through the mid-19th century
- Native Alaskans
- the Alutiiq ~ Sugpiaq
- Southcentral Alaska
- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Semyon Dezhnyov's
- Nikolai Daurkin
- the Kheuveren River
- Koyuk River
- St. Gabriel
- M. S. Gvozdev
- I. Fyodorov
- August 21, 1732