Proposed locations in a sentence
1. Proposed locations include the Horn of Africa, North Africa, the Eastern Sahara and the Levant.
2. Researchers have put forward a great variety of proposed locations for the first speakers of Proto-Indo-European.
3. Some of the proposed locations include Kashmir, Southwestern or South India.
4. Most of the proposed locations are in highly populated coastal regions.
5. CB-GSK-BB is one of 22 proposed locations in 17 countries accepted as reserves for the year.
6. other proposed locations included Beacon Hill and Copley Square.
7. The proposed locations were owned by the Penticton Indian Band at that time, but expropriated in 1949.
8. Columba is believed to have visited the island and it is one of the proposed locations of the Columban retreat isle of Hinba.
9. Proposed locations were the old steamship quay, Kvalnes, Torvvågen and Tobbisodden.
10. The following table lists the proposed locations for interchanges along the Bradford Bypass contained within the MTO review.
11. In 2012, local governments in three proposed locations for trials voted against the measures.
12. Some of the proposed locations include faults beneath the Jura Mountains or along the Basel-Reinach escarpment.
13. eight days later the state declared all proposed locations for the herd unsuitable.
14. Its original location was rejected by citizens and retailers, as well as several other proposed locations.
15. The college took a long time to solidify because of a disagreement over its two proposed locations, Lander and Riverton.
16. The main proposed locations were Finnestad, Gjerud and Gutu.
17. Maps of Holley's proposed locations: Book of Mormon Locations and Places.
18. Some of the proposed locations include Kashmir, Southwestern or South India.
19. Proposed locations included using Boise’s Carnegie Library on a temporary basis.
20. Of all the proposed locations, it has the furthest average distance from the mean population in Eastern Norway.
21. There have been several proposed locations for Vestrajǫrðr, which translates from Old Norse as: "the western firth".
22. Ramciel was one of the two proposed locations for the site.
23. From the six originally proposed locations, the final choice was between Ferrel and Sizandro.
24. Mongstad is one of several proposed locations for the new port, and the Cross Link would make it a more central location.
25. The square's proposed locations have not yet been excavated.
26. From the beginning, one of the proposed locations for the new commercial-mission-only spaceport had been south Texas.
27. Two art historians of the early twentieth century also proposed locations.
28. Proposed locations included near Sallys Flat in New South Wales;
29. Preparatory work included soil testing and feasibility studies of the proposed locations for the subway line's stations.
30. Most of the proposed locations are in highly populated coastal regions.
- the Book of Genesis
- the 1860s
- Friedrich Müller
- Grundriss der Sprachwissenschaft
- Maurice Delafosse
- Joseph Greenberg
- Igor Diakonoff
- Afroasiatic language
- over 300 million
- Theodor Benfey
- T.N. Newman
- "Outline of Linguistics"
- Karl Richard Lepsius
- the Beja language
- Müller, Lepsius
- Carl Meinhof
- The Languages of the Hamites
- the 'Negroes of Africa'