Pistols in a sentence
121. The duel with pistols is held in a tithe barn.
122. Both were inspired by the Pistols' performance.
123. Koch MP7 are also often called machine pistols.
124. Notably, they danced to two Sex Pistols tracks.
125. The Persian government ordered 1,000 pistols.
126. He and Andre-Louis draw pistols on each other.
127. Specializes in work on pistols and revolvers.
128. We came before the Sex Pistols and The Damned.
129. Sohn are properly known as SIG Sauer pistols.
130. The Canfields place their pistols on a table;
131. Joseph Hamilton Daveiss provided the pistols.
132. Used Auto Mag pistols now sell for much more.
133. Officers are issued Glock .40 caliber pistols.
134. Highland pistols and powder horn may be worn.
135. The pistols were developed by Heinrich Ortgies.
136. The pistols are delivered with two magazines.
137. both pistols having identical serial numbers.
138. Paintball pistols are often used as sidearms.
139. and officers, who are also armed with pistols.
140. This worked much as today’s toy cap pistols.
141. Deputies are issued Glock 17 Gen 5 9mm pistols.
142. 150 - 300,000 pistols were completed this way.
143. guns, pistols, and cutlasses hung on the walls;
144. Five months later Mobbs signed the Sex Pistols.
145. from standard pistols to the futuristic guns.
146. Wesson M&P45 pistols chambered in .45 ACP;
147. The PAP M85 and M92 are imported as pistols.
148. Bady, Donald Colt Automatic Pistols 1896-1955
149. pistols, daggers and medals were very popular.
150. They fired pistols in the air with each toast.
- shooting iron
- gun case
- carry guns