Pennock in a sentence
1. Pennock died of a cerebral hemorrhage in 1948;
2. Pennock agreed to sign with the Athletics at a later date.
3. Pennock's performance drew praise from teammate Babe Ruth.
4. Carpenter gave Pennock a lifetime contract.
5. Pennock opposed racial integration in baseball.
6. Pennock was nicknamed "the Squire of Kennett Square."
7. Pennock was a proficient horse rider.
8. Mordecai Brown and Herb Pennock had both died in 1948.
9. The Yankees led 2–0. Pennock was in total control.
10. Pennock finished with a three-hitter, walking none.
11. Hilton is married to the former Joni Pennock.
12. Clauda Pennock Todd Tripod Scholarship.
13. Pennock Huey of the 8th Pennsylvania Cavalry.
14. Pennock left the club at the end of the 2006–07 season.
15. he popped up to pitcher Herb Pennock.
16. Robert Pennock may refer to:
17. Pennock may refer to:
18. Pennock has a son, Alex who plays for Aberystwyth Town.
19. On 27 October 2017, Pennock was appointed Barrow manager.
20. Barrow parted company with Pennock on 18 May 2018.
21. After graduating from Harvard, Pennock became a chemist.
22. Pennock Huey (March 1, 1828 –
23. Alexander Mosely Pennock (November 1, 1813 –
24. He married Miss Pennock in August 1978.
25. Isabella and Martha Pennock Lukens.
26. She met with Carpenter and General Manager Herb Pennock.
27. Pennock lived and worked in The Hague, where he was born.
28. Pennock and Sellers then appealed to the Supreme Court.
29. Therefore, Pennock's patent was void.
30. Pennock is a surname.
- state government operations