Pelodytidae in a sentence
1. The six families in the more evolutionarily advanced suborder Mesobatrachia are the fossorial Megophryidae, Pelobatidae, Pelodytidae, Scaphiopodidae and Rhinophrynidae and the obligatorily aquatic Pipidae.
2. The parsley frogs or Pelodytidae are a family of order Anura.
3. Pelodytidae, also known as the parsley frogs, or rarely, mud divers, is a family of frogs.
4. Most recent studies suggests that Pelodytidae belongs to a clade containing three other families: Pelobatidae, Scaphiopodidae, and Megophryidae.
5. The Caucasian parsley frog (Pelodytes caucasicus) is a species of frog in the family Pelodytidae.
6. The Iberian parsley frog (Pelodytes ibericus) is a species of frogs in the family Pelodytidae, known as "parsley frogs" because of their green speckles.
7. Hylidae. Bufonidae. Pelobatidae. Pelodytidae. Caudata Salamandridae.
- Ninety-six percent
- over 5,000
- 1.8 metres
- 20 mm
- the northern hemisphere
- Central America
- South America
- 23 million years ago