Pebble in a sentence
1. Polished pebble.
2. Beer has a steep pebble beach.
3. Co.'s Pebble Beach auction.
4. and Backstage: Pebble Mill.
5. (2) Into the hole, throw a pebble.
6. Co Pebble Beach auction.
7. Pebble is a small clast of rock.
8. Pebble can also refer to:
9. Vines on a pebble beach.
10. Pebble Creek may refer to:
11. Statue of pebble.
12. The beach itself is a pebble beach.
13. Pebble Mines Corp.
14. pebble maceheads;
15. Pebble Beach Golf Links.
16. It is one of the pebble-mound mice.
17. Pebble Bed may refer to:
18. The Pebble was released in 2012.
19. She worked at Pebble Mill Studios.
20. Turn over not a pebble.
21. The Pebble Time retailed for $199.
22. Company's Pebble Beach Auction.
23. 3, at Pebble Beach Golf Links.
24. Family Eriphidae – Pebble crabs.
25. Brightest Pebble Pub.
26. Pebble Beach house, 2018.
27. It is a tributary to Pebble Creek.
28. The pebble is the concept.
29. Where is it best to hide a pebble?
30. There's a Yuhua pebble museum.
- bad boy
- bovver boy
- agent provocateur
- attention-seeking person
- badly behaved person
- colorless quartz
- colourless rock crystal
- cover with pebbles
- crinkled surface
- cube powder
- deposit water droplets on the ice
- droplet of water sprayed on the ice
- enfant terrible
- grainy surface