One such project in a sentence
1. One such project is Louisville's Big Four Bridge.
2. One such project is transforming Calle La Calzada into a pedestrian street.
3. One such project is Bill Quay Community Farm in east if the borough.
4. One such project was the 275 GTS/4 NART Spyder.
5. One such project is through the Osmocom open source mobile station software.
6. The development of the Kaihin New Town from 1969-1995 was one such project.
7. One such project conducted during the 1970s was known as the Walhalla &
8. The City Matrix Chambers School Exclusions Project is one such project.
9. One such project, RECAP, was contributed to by activist Aaron Swartz;
10. One such project is with former Project 86 guitarist Randy Torres called NYVES.
11. The Buhr Park Children's Wet Meadow is one such project.
12. His upcoming project with Bickram Ghosh named "Bollywood Retro" is one such project.
13. One such project was headed by the Century Realty Company, who hired Clinton &
14. One such project was an illustrated novel adaptation of Another Fine Myth;
15. One such project is measuring affect data across the Internet using EyesWeb.
16. One such project is The Global Media Centre.
17. One such project was the creation of the country's first school workshop.
18. One such project was headed by the Alliance Realty Company, who hired Clinton &
19. One such project, a replacement for the Jordan Bridge, is already under construction.
20. One such project is Louisville's Big Four Bridge.
21. One such project was the creation of Fanlore, a wiki for preserving fandom history.
22. One such project was rejected in 1877 by the Moscow City Duma which cited inefficiency.
23. Brauner pursued just one such project, called Man and Beast and directed by Edwin Zbonek.
24. One such project is CARE: Clean Aerospace Regions, funded by the European Commission.
25. One such project was the restoration of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church.
26. The All India Coordinated Research Project on Spices (AICRPS) is one such project.
27. One such project is “Kein Ort für Neonazis” (No Place for Neo-Nazis).
28. IHP and Communicant became part of one such project.
29. One such project was a remake of the Michael Crichton film Westworld.
30. One such project — Objectify-Appengine — is the subject of this month's column.
- the Panama Amphibian Rescue and Conservation Project
- existing conservation efforts
- a country-wide response
- -150 Alaska
- : Аля́ска
- a U.S. state
- the northwest extremity
- the country's West Coast
- the Canadian province
- a maritime border
- Russia's Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- the Chukchi and Beaufort seas
- the largest U.S. state
- the seventh-largest subnational division
- the most sparsely populated state
- the continent's most populous territory
- the 60th parallel
- than quadruple the combined populations
- Alaska's residents
- the Anchorage metropolitan area
- The state capital
- the second-largest city
- more territory
- various indigenous peoples
- the entry point
- the Bering land bridge
- the current state
- this distant possession
- its sale
- several administrative changes
- the 49th state
- the smallest state economies
- a diversified economy
- United States armed forces bases
- more than half the state
- federally owned public land
- national forests
- wildlife refuges
- Alaska's indigenous population