Oceanus in a sentence
1. A child was born at sea and named Oceanus.
2. He was "trumpeter and bugler" to Oceanus and Poseidon.
3. Oceanus appears in Hellenic cosmography as well as myth.
4. In other mosaics, Tethys appears without Oceanus.
5. Prior to incorporation, the area was known as Oceanus.
6. Oceanus Procellarum joins the mare to the southwest.
7. The species name is from Latin oceanus, "ocean".
8. Tethys and Oceanus for Venus;
9. She was the daughter of Oceanus and Tethys.
10. She has built a chariot to take her to Oceanus;
11. Meropis is situated beyond the world-ocean (Oceanus).
12. Oceanus and Tethys, Titans of the Sea;
13. a mystic net from Oceanus and Tethys;
14. / 28.4; -57.0 in Oceanus Procellarum on the Moon.
15. / -10.2; -39.4 in Oceanus Procellarum on the Moon.
16. / -10.0; -42.0 in Oceanus Procellarum on the Moon.
17. / 29.4; -56.4 in Oceanus Procellarum on the Moon.
18. / 29.0; -52.0 in Oceanus Procellarum on the Moon.
19. / 32.8; -60.4 in Oceanus Procellarum on the Moon.
20. It is the only Oceanus model to include this feature.
21. Casio Oceanus watches are only available in Japan.
22. A baby was also born, christened Oceanus Hopkins.
23. In England, Challis put forward the name Oceanus.
24. Oceanus may also refer to:
25. Gaziantep Zeugma Museum Oceanus and Thetys 1 mosaic.
26. Gaziantep Zeugma Museum Oceanus and Thetys 2 mosaic.
27. Oceanus (Fall, 2006);
28. Oceanus: Act One on IMDb.
29. His mother was Melia, a daughter of the Titan Oceanus.
30. This is the River Oceanus.
- Guy Hedreen
- North and South
- the Euxine Sea
- Every morning
- Dionysius Periegetes
- the first century AD
- Leuce island
- Delphic Pythia
- Ammianus Marcellinus
- Achílleion (Ἀχίλλειον
- Stephanus Byzantinus
- Nicolae Densuşianu
- the Danube delta
- AD 216
- the Roman Emperor Caracalla
- The Lovers of Achilles
- the end of the 5th century
- Zeno of Elea
- the Eleatic school