North Slope in a sentence
1. It was named for the Alaska North Slope basin.
2. Electricity is provided by North Slope Borough.
3. In 1972, the North Slope Borough was established.
4. It is found in EMS Region 6A in the North Slope Region.
5. Oil was discovered in the North Slope of Alaska in 1968.
6. The village is located on Sugar Mountain's north slope.
7. Much of the region is located in North Slope Borough.
8. Media related to Alaska North Slope at Wikimedia Commons.
9. "North Slope of Alaska".
10. North Slope can refer to:
11. North Slope Iñupiaq does not have the vocative case.
12. It is found in EMS Region 6A in the North Slope Region.
13. The airport is owned by the North Slope Borough.
14. The airport is owned by North Slope Borough.
15. The Anaktuvuk River is a river in Alaska's North Slope.
16. It is owned by North Slope Borough.
17. It is on the north slope of the Schanfigg mountain.
18. The north slope has numerous mass wasting scars.
19. The airport is owned by North Slope Borough.
20. The airport is owned by the North Slope Borough.
21. per-day of North Slope crude that they were promised.
22. off Alaska's North Slope –
23. There are no communities in the Yukon North Slope.
24. Barren-ground caribou is main prey in the North Slope.
25. McDonald Glacier is on the north slope of the peak.
26. The lake is on the north slope of Porcupine Ridge.
27. Its source is on the north slope of the Fichtelberg.
28. It serves areas of the North Slope Borough.
29. It is a part of the North Slope Borough School District.
30. The project is located on the north slope of Alaska.
- Cook Inlet
- the Energy Information Administration
- about 400,000 barrels
- 64,000 m/d
- North Dakota's
- Bakken Formation
- over 900,000 barrels
- 140,000 m/d
- about 1,500,000 barrels
- 240,000 m/d)
- The Trans-Alaska Pipeline
- up to 2.1 million barrels
- 330,000 m
- The United States Geological Survey
- 85.4 trillion cubic feet
- 2,420 km
- less than 50¢/gal
- thirty to sixty cents
- The Alaska Permanent Fund
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline System
- Keith Miller
- the eve of the
- $900 million
- Jay Hammond
- Hugh Malone
- The Alaska Constitution
- The Permanent Fund
- $50 billion
- three years'
- the remaining 5%
- the Permanent Fund Dividend
- United States Postal Service
- a Cost of Living Allowance