Ninety-six percent in a sentence
1. Ninety-six percent of the over 5,000 extant species of frog are neobatrachians.
2. The population grew by 4,549 people in 2009, a growth rate of 1,8%. Ninety-six percent of the population lives in urban areas.
3. Ninety-six percent of Amherst freshmen enrolled in Fall 2015 returned for their sophomore year;
4. Ninety-six percent spoke only English and 3.3% spoke Spanish.
5. Genetically, ninety six percent of the population have a normal (Eu:Eu) genotype and block duration;
6. Ninety-six percent of these deaths occurred in Ukraine.
7. Ninety-six percent said they wanted Kosovo to become independent within its present borders.
8. Ninety-six percent of reported ITP-related deaths were individuals 45 years or older.
9. Ninety-six percent of the population is bilingual in Balkar and Russian.
10. Close to ninety-six percent of the British East India Company's army of 300,000 men were native to India and these sepoys played a crucial role in securing the subcontinent for the company.
11. Ninety-six percent of Loyola graduates attend a four-year college.
12. Ninety-six percent of the population watched the first program.
13. Ninety-six percent of the class of 2006 took the SAT I and 56% scored over 600 in the verbal section, 65% scored over 600 in the math section and 58% scored over 600 in the writing section.
14. Ninety-six percent of people with chronic medical conditions live with a condition that is invisible.
15. Ninety-six percent of the college's students are full-time participating in the minimum of 12 credits a semester.
16. Ninety-six percent of homes in Orangi have their own private latrine or toilet, compared to Dharavi where there is roughly one toilet per 1,000 people.
17. Ninety-six percent of the neighborhood's residents were African American.
18. Ninety six percent of students graduate from Green in four years and 95.3% graduate in 5 years.
19. However, houses in Uriangato are bigger than Guanajuato´s. Ninety-six percent of Uriangatenses' houses have firm floors, while only 4% have earth floors;
20. While business size is not a criterion for membership, ninety-six percent of CFIB members have less than fifty people on their payrolls.
21. At the time of the book's publication, Kaminer cited a statistic from industry sources asserting that ninety-six percent of the population in the United States were victims of codependency and warped family upbringing.
22. Ninety-six percent of the population have access to improved sanitation facilities.
23. Ninety-six percent of the original building structure was rehabilitated and maintained to preserve this landmark structure.
24. Within a week, Hanford and his two assistants had found a solution that yielded ninety-six percent of Carothers’ desired polymer.
25. According to Robinson (1915), ninety-six percent of its population was eliminated almost simultaneously, the worst casualty zone.
26. An American study found similar results on the impact of fathers: Research on individuals residing in the United States and Canada concluded that "Ninety-six percent of the unchurched are at least somewhat likely to attend church if they are invited."
27. Ninety-six percent of the tour's pre-sale tickets were sold within the first day.
28. Ninety-six percent of all local newspapers in Saxony-Anhalt are effectively unopposed by others.
29. Ninety six percent of the administered dose is eliminated within 24 hours.
30. The Council's processes were rigorous and ninety six percent of all its recommendations were accepted over its successful period of operation to 1997.
- over 5,000
- 1.8 metres
- 20 mm
- the northern hemisphere
- Central America
- South America
- 23 million years ago