Nearby airports in a sentence
1. Lleida has depended long time on nearby airports and had no local air transit.
2. The largest nearby airports are Toulouse (Tolosa), Girona and Barcelona.
3. The Fort Myers metropolitan area is served by two nearby airports.
4. Two nearby airports serve Lichfield.
5. However, nearby airports in Tivat and Podgorica are both around 70 km (43 mi) away.
6. Nearby airports include Trail Airport, which is 40 km (25 mi) to the south.
7. Numerous nearby airports specialize in general aviation;
8. Nearby airports are Tuticorin Domestic Airport in Tamil Nadu, about 90km away;
9. Ranchi Airport and Jharsuguda Airport are another nearby airports.
10. Nearby airports with instrument approach procedures include:
11. Other nearby airports are at Calicut, Mysore and Mangalore.
12. Nearby airports with instrument approach procedures include:
13. The nearby Airports are at Amreli, Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar and Rajkot.
14. Keshod and Jamnagar are also nearby airports.
15. nearby airports are 54 km Bellora Amravati regional airport.
16. Kanpur and Gwalior are nearby airports from Lakhna.
17. It is therefore reachable from nearby airports.
18. Nearby airports with instrument approach procedures include:
19. Biarritz and Lourdes are also nearby airports.
20. Nearby airports with instrument approach procedures include:
21. Nearby airports with instrument approach procedures include:
22. Nearby airports with instrument approach procedures include:
23. There are three nearby airports:
24. The nearby airports are at Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar and Rajkot.
25. Nearby airports are Melilla Airport and Nador International Airport.
26. The nearby airports are Mangalore Airport, Kannur Airport and Calicut Airport.
27. Trivandrum, Kovai(Coimbatore), Trichy, Chennai are the other nearby airports.
28. This would use the current ARL tracks, and would connect all three nearby airports;
29. Nearby airports include:
30. Nearby airports are Karad and Pune.
- international flights
- The nearest airports
- The largest nearby airports
- hourly bus services
- both Barcelona and Toulouse airports
- The nearest railway station
- (6 mi
- the 1,435 mm
- in)-gauge line
- 16 mi
- the French high-speed trains
- the SNCF
- 3 ft
- metre gauge trainline
- the SNCF's 1,435 mm gauge line
- the RENFE's 1,668 mm
- direct Intercités de Nuit trains
- certain dates
- telephone and internet services
- the Andorran national telecommunications company
- The same company
- the technical infrastructure
- national broadcasting
- digital television
- the first country
- a direct optical fiber link
- all homes
- The first commercial radio station
- 12 October
- essential public services
- the entity ORTA
- 13 April
- the public company
- Televisió d'Andorra
- the public radio
- an autochthonous television channel
- only the national public television network Andorra Televisió