Nabokov in a sentence
1. Pale Fire is a 1962 novel by Vladimir Nabokov.
2. Nabokov became an American citizen in 1945.
3. Nabokov (Russian: Набоков) is a surname.
4. Vladimir Nabokov.
5. Ada, or Ardor (1969) by Vladimir Nabokov;
6. In 2000, Gass received the PEN/Nabokov Award.
7. Vladimir Nabokov's Pale Fire;
8. (Nabokov's wife, Véra was also Jewish).
9. Lolita is a 1955 novel by Vladimir Nabokov.
10. Nabokov's novel was adapted by Tom Stoppard.
11. Nabokov, Vladimir Vladimirovich.
12. Nabokov studied History and Literature.
13. Nabokov graduated cum laude in 1955.
14. Model of Nabokov's House.
15. Butterflies drawn by Nabokov for his wife.
16. Samizdat books by Nabokov made in Russia.
17. it is an anagram of Vladimir Nabokov.
18. Nabokov 1973 also listed.
19. Nabokov was married four times.
20. Nabokov himself sees Waltz as a tragic figure.
21. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov;
22. Nabokov rated the book highly.
23. Nicol published on Nabokov since 1967.
24. Nabokov did not enjoy his property for long.
25. Vladimir Nabokov;
26. SLUG (nabokov);
27. He was brother to Vladimir Nabokov.
28. Sergey was born into the noble Nabokov family.
29. Nabokov is a crater on Mercury.
30. In fact, Nabokov was dying.
- the February Revolution
- Alexander Kerensky
- Tsar Nicholas II
- October Revolution
- Vladimir Lenin
- the Crimean Peninsula
- the White Army
- the Russian Civil War
- June 1921
- Petrograd State University
- the age of 16