Mycenaean in a sentence
1. Cremation is never seen in the Mycenaean world.
2. It was first colonized by Mycenaean Greeks.
3. Mycenaean Greeks must have been among them.
4. Her name appears as a-da-ra-te-ja in Mycenaean Pylos.
5. Mycenaean may refer to:
6. By 1400 BCE, Mycenaean Greece began to develop.
7. Mycenaean Greek *Ιαϝονες Iawones).
8. The use of ho, hā, to as articles is post-Mycenaean.
9. Some authors just use the name "Mycenaean Koine";
10. A Mycenaean cemetery has been found nearby.
11. Mycenaean weaponry has been found in burials on Crete.
12. Mycenae and the Mycenaean Age (1966);
13. Such symbols were found in Minoan and Mycenaean sites.
14. The Mycenaean economy itself was based on agriculture.
15. The Mycenaean remains are also found.
16. Mycenaean burials;
17. The name "Mycenaean" thus prevailed.
18. Evans supposed Mycenaean pottery was from Crete.
19. "Mycenaean" meant the cultural style.
20. It was the first known handbook of Mycenaean pottery.
21. The linear writing, he had established, was Mycenaean.
22. The rule of the non-Mycenaean Minoans is overthrown.
23. Those cultures were predominantly Mycenaean.
24. Three Mycenaean female figures;
25. In the 15th century BC, Mycenaean Greeks invaded.
26. There are few remains of Mycenaean metal armour;
27. Middle and Late Minoan and Mycenaean vessels are many.
28. The Mycenaean galley offered certain advantages.
29. Mycenaean ostrich egg rhyton.
30. The emergence of Greek began with Mycenaean Greek.
- the 4th century
- the month Apellaios
- the month
- Delphi (Omphalos
- the "Dark Ages"
- Typhon (Τυφῶν
- Northern European
- the Nordic Elves
- The Vedic Rudra
- the Cretan labyrinth