Munda in a sentence
1. Pakistan is also building Munda Dam.
2. The main towns are Gizo, Munda and Noro.
3. Arjun Munda in 2012.
4. Percentage of Munda speakers by language.
5. Birsa Munda pronunciation (help·info);
6. Munda tribe speak their own Ho language.
7. He fell at the Battle of Munda.
8. 74,000 spoke Munda languages.
9. Munda may refer to:
10. Commerce] Nirmal munda Science college.
11. The Soras speak Sora, a Munda language.
12. It is a Munda (tribal) community.
13. Munda, New Georgia;
14. Within South Munda, Gtaʼ
15. JAIPAL SINGH MUNDA (3 January 1903 –
16. It is a Munda language.
17. Chanda and Munda attack the goddess Durga.
18. Her family belonged to the Munda tribe.
19. But Munda was no mop-up exercise.
20. Bhumij are a Munda ethnic group of India.
21. 1.Pakutema Munda.
22. Many Munda &
23. Juray is a Munda language of India.
24. Kol is a Munda language of Bangladesh.
25. and one daughter, Munda.
26. (Updated by Ted Munda 4/15/2017)
27. Amado Abalos Munda.
28. Ramdurlabh Singh Munda.
29. Birsanagar was named after Birsa Munda.
30. Munda, New Georgia, August 1943.
- Southeast Asia
- East Asia
- Mainland Southeast Asia
- the Andaman Islands
- South Asia
- South Chinese
- Harry L. Shorto's
- Khmer Comparative Dictionary
- Paul Sidwell
- Northeast India
- the Nicobar Islands
- Central India
- Acehnese in Sumatra (Diffloth
- Land Dayak
- Encyclopædia Britannica
- Southern Mon
- Sidwell &