Miles Law School in a sentence
1. In the state are four medical schools (as of fall 2015) (University of Alabama School of Medicine, University of South Alabama and Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine and The Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine—Auburn Campus), two veterinary colleges (Auburn University and Tuskegee University), a dental school (University of Alabama School of Dentistry), an optometry college (University of Alabama at Birmingham), two pharmacy schools (Auburn University and Samford University), and five law schools (University of Alabama School of Law, Birmingham School of Law, Cumberland School of Law, Miles Law School, and the Thomas Goode Jones School of Law).
2. The city has three of the state's five law schools: Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham School of Law, and Miles Law School.
3. Noteworthy institutions of higher education in greater Birmingham include the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Samford University (including the Cumberland School of Law), Birmingham School of Law, Miles College, the independent Miles Law School, Jefferson State Community College, Birmingham-Southern College, University of Montevallo (in Shelby County), and Lawson State Community College.
4. The Birmingham School of Law and Miles Law School (unaffiliated with Miles College) are state accredited law programs.
5. Miles Law School is a law school located in Birmingham, Alabama.
6. Miles Law School was founded on August 26, 1974.
7. Miles Law School is not accredited by the American Bar Association.
8. Singleton received a B.S. degree from Alabama State University and a J.D. from Miles Law School.
9. He is a graduate of the University of Montevallo and Miles Law School.
10. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor at Miles Law School, graduating first in her class in 1979.
11. He graduated from Miles Law School.
12. He earned his JD at Miles Law School.
13. She graduated Auburn University and Miles Law School before working as a Defense Attorney.
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
- the Alabama Commission on Higher Education
- the Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education
- the University of Alabama
- fall 2016
- Troy University
- Phenix City
- University of North Alabama
- Spring Hill College
- the Southern Association of Colleges
- the Association for Biblical Higher Education
- the Council on Occupational Education
- the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges
- U.S. News &
- World Report
- Birmingham News
- Mobile Press-Register
- Montgomery Advertiser
- the University of Alabama Crimson Tide
- Auburn University Tigers
- the Southeastern Conference
- the 2013 season
- over 100,000
- over 80,000
- Denny Stadium