Meritxell in a sentence
1. Their patron saint is Our Lady of Meritxell.
2. Andorra's national holiday is Our Lady of Meritxell Day, 8 September.
3. It was adopted on 8 September 1914, the feast day of Andorra's patron saint, the Virgin of Meritxell.
4. Canillo is the place of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Meritxell.
5. Old Sanctuary of Our Lady of Meritxell.
6. Crown of Our Lady of Meritxell.
7. Our Lady of Meritxell.
8. The best known is the shrine of Our Lady of Meritxell, Andorra’s patroness, between Canillo and Encamp.
9. Our Lady of Meritxell is the patron saint of Andorra.
10. A replica can be found in the new Meritxell Basilica, designed in 1976 by Ricardo Bofill.
11. The feast day of Our Lady of Meritxell is September 8 and the Andorran National Day.
12. "Meritxell" is a relatively frequent female name among Andorran women and other Catalan-speaking women.
13. Our Lady of Meritxell is the patron saint of Andorra.
14. The current and 181st President, Meritxell Batet, was elected for the first time in May 21, 2019.
15. She recorded her first solo album in 2004, The Meritxell Project/El Proyecto Meritxell.
16. Casa Massip-Dolsa is a historical house located at 22 Avinguda de Meritxell in Andorra la Vella, Andorra.
17. Hotel Bellavista is a former hotel located at Avinguda Meritxell, 26 in Andorra la Vella, Andorra.
18. The main hospital, Nostra Senyora de Meritxell Hospital, is in Escaldes-Engordany.
19. Abril was born in Mataró, Barcelona, and she has three sisters (Meritxell, born in 1986;
20. Meritxell Mas Pujadas (born 25 December 1994) is a Spanish competitor in synchronised swimming.
21. 1998. Catalunya, una mirada (texts selected by Meritxell Margarit).
22. CálaOh! Books. 2015. La llamada del puma (text by Meritxell Margarit) August, 2004.
23. Meritxell Borràs i Solé (born 12 April 1964) is a Spanish politician and pharmacist from Catalonia.
24. Meritxell Colell Aparicio (born in Barcelona in 1983) is a Spanish director.
25. Meritxell Colell Aparicio is a part of the new generation of Spanish filmmaker.
26. Nostra Senyora de Meritxell Hospital, is the only hospital in Andorra.
27. It is named after Our Lady of Meritxell the patron saint of Andorra.
28. Meritxell Budó i Pla (born 8 March 1969) is a Catalan politician and pharmacist.
29. On June 23, 2018 Minister Meritxell Batet appointed him as Secretary of State for Territorial Policy.
30. Lassalle married Meritxell Batet in August 2005, from whom he divorced in 2016.
- Església de Sant Esteve
- Sant Joan de Caselles
- Església de Sant Miquel d'Engolasters
- Sant Martí de la Cortinada
- Margineda and Escalls
- The Catalan Pyrenees
- the end of the 11th century
- the Crown of Aragon
- Northern Parishes
- the Tribunal de Corts (High Court of Justice
- Henry III
- the 12th–14th centuries
- national festival
- Confraria de Paraires
- the Tribunal de Corts
- Casa de la Vall
- the War of the Spanish Succession
- the Book of Privileges (Llibre de Privilegis de 1674
- Manual Digest
- Antoni Fiter
- Antoni Puig
- the Co-Principate