Legislatures in a sentence
1. There are no provincial legislatures.
2. There are no provincial legislatures.
3. It is not the creature of State legislatures;
4. Sources of law Legislatures Courts Prisons
5. Tricameral legislatures are rare;
6. Legislatures vary widely in their size.
7. It has 398 members of local legislatures.
8. Numerous state legislatures followed suit.
9. It holds 51 seats in provincial legislatures.
10. See List of current presidents of legislatures
11. This is a list of legislatures by country.
12. It failed in the state legislatures.
13. The two state legislatures agreed;
14. Many state legislatures have followed suit.
15. Both Hong Kong and Macau have legislatures;
16. Some legislatures have a dual approach.
17. His title is Director of State Legislatures.
18. applicable to legislatures.
19. national governments and legislatures;
20. "Legislatures - 1776-2004".
21. "Legislatures - 1776-2004".
22. This is a list of legislatures by size.
23. The provinces had their own legislatures.
24. He is an expert on state legislatures.
25. Eleven were elected to state legislatures.
26. In state legislatures there are 2,121 women.
27. Legislatures played a role as well.
28. 36th (1919) Legislatures.
29. Eleven were elected to state legislatures.
30. The State Legislatures of India may refer to: